UAV-Outlet Pre-Order Status

Chad,
so what's the update?

How did you expect to get the units on Monday or even today if they haven't left China until late yesterday?
Even if they cleared customs by 8am, flight scheduling, sorting, and local delivery takes hours.
And even if you got them by end of day, how could you possibly sort, inspect, repackage and ship them that evening, unless you have some 8-9PM pickup deal with the carrier?

Hey Mario, still waiting for DHL to deliver.. As you can see, the shipment was held for 4 or so days in Shenzhen.. We normally get our DHL shipments for other vendors in China first thing Monday morning if ordering the week before..

Don't worry, we're not getting thousands of P3 units in.. We'll be able to get them reshipped right back out.. We've done it for our past pre-orders, Inspire 1, Ronins, P2V+, P2 and so on.. :)

~Chad

Hey Mario, still waiting for DHL to deliver.. As you can see, the shipment was held for 4 or so days in Shenzhen.. We normally get our DHL shipments for other vendors in China first thing Monday morning if ordering the week before..

Don't worry, we're not getting thousands of P3 units in.. We'll be able to get them reshipped right back out.. We've done it for our past pre-orders, Inspire 1, Ronins, P2V+, P2 and so on.. :)

~Chad
Any chance to improve shipping so I can get mine by Friday?

Crap.
Did they at least cleared local customs?
I know customs can be a tricky business and you don't have ANY control over it, but like I said, even after it clears the customs, you're looking at 6-8 hour transit time at the very least.

PM Inbound

That's correct, we do not have them in stock today..

Chad, just know that I'm also waiting for my IOS app to be released... so I'm still patient. Just get it here before the app is released and I'm happy! If it's not here by the time the app is released, well, I'm just going to keep on waiting. LOL

Reactions: Built Drones
Well I'm spending the weekend in Yosemite where you can't fly anyway, so I guess it's ok if it doesn't come until next Monday. Would've been nice if it shipped today - my birthday!
Happy Birthday. Hopefully you get an iOS app.

It is interesting how some dealers got them last week and some still don't have them. Intelligent uas got them last Thursday. I went to the store Saturday and picked one up in person. I didn't even pre order.

Reactions: dalebb
I didn't pre-order and I walked into RC Depot and they had one. It's weird that they've received two shipments already when other dealers are still waiting.

I didn't pre-order and I walked into RC Depot and they had one. It's weird that they've received two shipments already when other dealers are still waiting.

Not too weird, at least not to me. I work in food service, purchasing large quantities of seafood out of China and Southeast Asia. Things happen. Especially with customs. Look at the tracking info. It was held up on its way out of China. Couple that with a delay by dji, and here we are.

Don't get me wrong, not trying to make excuses. Just pointing out that when international shipping and customs are involved, it's a game of chance at times.

I for one love the level of transparency we get from UAV-Outlet during the preorder process. Is the whole process perfect? Far from it. But I don't place that at UAV-Outlet's feet.

Just my $0.02

Not too weird, at least not to me. I work in food service, purchasing large quantities of seafood out of China and Southeast Asia. Things happen. Especially with customs. Look at the tracking info. It was held up on its way out of China. Couple that with a delay by dji, and here we are.

Don't get me wrong, not trying to make excuses. Just pointing out that when international shipping and customs are involved, it's a game of chance at times.

I for one love the level of transparency we get from UAV-Outlet during the preorder process. Is the whole process perfect? Far from it. But I don't place that at UAV-Outlet's feet.

Just my $0.02
I'm not bashing UAV Outlet. I think they're great just based off of what I have seen on this forum.

Let's stay on topic! Everytime I check my phone I get my hopes up!! Lol.

Another wrench in the spokes guys.. I was given another tracking number , this time for a freight company.. I am done with pre-orders.. I keep getting told different things.. We may still get them tomorrow, I will continue tracking as I doubt I'll be able to sleep..

Another wrench in the spokes guys.. I was given another tracking number , this time for a freight company.. I am done with pre-orders.. I keep getting told different things.. We may still get them tomorrow, I will continue tracking as I doubt I'll be able to sleep..

Sleep. Need you to be well rested to ship out those P3s when(ever) they arrive :)

Sucks that it's been so rough for you, Chad, but it will all get ironed out eventually. Sounds like you've dealt with several things that are out of your control.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart