UAV-Outlet Pre-Order Status

April 9 for mine. Will mine ship first batch? 3930 order number
Yes sir, you are #2 on our P3A list.. Going out first thing and you will have it Wednesday..

Reactions: eseckinger
Brown? Just the P3A will ship, no spare batteries are available as of yet..

I have to step away from the site for a bit, will try to answer questions as they come in..[/QUOTE

Not sure what brown is.... but I'm fine with the just the quad and waiting for the battery. I knew that would be awhile.

What is the possibility of overnight to St. Pete area...I will pay...

Personally, I don't mind at all that we had to wait as it's provided the opportunity to hear other's experience and learn from them. If I had received it last week I would have then spent another $400 or so on a Samsung Tab S since my iPad Mini 2 won't work yet. So, you guys actually saved me some money, if DJI gets the IOS version ready to download...

Reactions: Built Drones
Yes sir, you are up towards the end of our list but you will be getting your P3P shipped tomorrow!

Best news I've heard all day!

Personally, I don't mind at all that we had to wait as it's provided the opportunity to hear other's experience and learn from them. If I had received it last week I would have then spent another $400 or so on a Samsung Tab S since my iPad Mini 2 won't work yet. So, you guys actually saved me some money, if DJI gets the IOS version ready to download...

Same here. I plan on using my Air 2. But I most likely would have picked up an android tablet in the meantime!

I thought you could use the current pilot app for IOS, it just lacked some features for P3. Is that not true?

When did you place your order?

I too would like an update about my order status. I ordered on 4/18 (number 4018). I understand the delays were out of UAV-Outlet's control, however it would be reasonable to let people know if they have any expectation of being included in this first shipping. I can wait for mine to be shipped tomorrow, but if I didn't make the 'cut', I'd like to know ASAP so that I can make other arrangements.

Thanks!
Chris

@UAV-Outlet
Wow, this is great news! My order # is 4103, will mine be shipping tomorrow as well?!?

You just made the cut Eric, you will get tracking tomorrow..

I too would like an update about my order status. I ordered on 4/18 (number 4018). I understand the delays were out of UAV-Outlet's control, however it would be reasonable to let people know if they have any expectation of being included in this first shipping. I can wait for mine to be shipped tomorrow, but if I didn't make the 'cut', I'd like to know ASAP so that I can make other arrangements.

Thanks!
Chris

I am sorry Chris, your P3A will not be going out tomorrow.. Please let us know if you wish to proceed or cancel..

Reactions: djfxprogressive
Chris, my order number is from Amazon - 102-0057781-7114641 - ordered April 13 which I think is the first day one could order through you from Amazon.

So, I should be ok for tomorrow?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TK-62119