UAV-Outlet Pre-Order Status

I have a good opportunity to buy a popping Fire HDX 8.9 for $160 (used). Is this a good tablet for you? How did you get the Pilot App? Any recommendations?
Sorry been busy but as far as the tablet working my only issue is cached maps popping up when there's no Internet... Also the charging connection is on the side which makes you have to offset the tablet or do some home mods... Other than that no problems works great

I guess we're still waiting on extra batteries too... Great was going to Michigan upper peninsula next weekend hope there here by then

As of last yesterday evening, when I called them, there is still no shipping # from DJI.
They've been promised one each day for 2 weeks, or so I've been told.

Hey Chad... Can we get the email address for your DJI rep please? o_O

In my world... It only makes things worse if I'm late on delivery to a client and my subsequent updates are repeatedly proven to be bogus. (referring to DJI primarily)

We're having a manufacturing issue...
We miscalculated demand...
We can't say why but we need 2 weeks...

Anything would be better than waiting in silence, constantly reloading this page.

Hey Chad... Can we get the email address for your DJI rep please? o_O

In my world... It only makes things worse if I'm late on delivery to a client and my subsequent updates are repeatedly proven to be bogus. (referring to DJI primarily)

We're having a manufacturing issue...
We miscalculated demand...
We can't say why but we need 2 weeks...

Anything would be better than waiting in silence, constantly reloading this page.
I don't know what world you play in but in this one, you're stuck with whatever MFG gives you, right or wrong.
It's like an electronic retail store getting pissed at Apple and stopping carrying iPads.
Sure, you can do it, but you're not hurting Apple, you're only hurting your bottom line.

Yea I mean they have had my $100 for awhile now. Im not there bank. This is not the way business is supposed to work.
First, it's their, not there.
Second, if Chad would allow, I'd be happy to send you the $100 for the extra battery and when the battery does eventually arrive, I'll have Chad send it to me.

Look, I understand your frustration, I do. However, to think that Chad is somehow doing this on purpose is reaching at best.
I would bet you that extra battery that Chad's company is more concerned about tarnished reputation and possible lost repeat customer business then the few grand that might be sitting in their bank account, assuming that that money hasn't already been wired to DJI when they placed the original order for the combo package.
In other words, if you want to be mad at someone, be mad at DJI.

Last edited:
First, it's their, not there.
Second, if Chad would allow, I'd be happy to send you the $100 for the extra battery and when the battery does eventually arrive, I'll have Chad send it to me.

Look, I understand your frustration, I do. However, to think that Chad is somehow doing this on purpose is reaching at best.
I would bet you that extra battery that Chad's company is more concerned about tarnished reputation and possible lost repeat customer business then the few grand that might be sitting in their bank account, assuming that that money hasn't already been wired to DJI when they placed the original order for the combo package.
In other words, if you want to be mad at someone, be mad at DJI.

People don't do business like they used to...

Regular updates from the dealer to the waiting customers are not happening. They do have control over that. I've opted not to call them every other day. But if this were for something other than a toy I would be lighting them up daily.

Reactions: Carver1000
Exactly Kristo. A phone call or an e-mail would be sufficient enough to calm me down for a couple weeks but they keep on making promises they cannot keep nor do they even know if they can keep them which is odd at best, thats all. This worries a customer when a company who is holding a lot of money ($100 bucks is a lot of money to me I don't know about you guys) changes the name of THEIR company.
^^^^^^
Mario if you spend your free time spell checking forum posts on the internet I feel sorry for you.

The name change does make me nervous. However if you made payment with PayPal:

"You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment"

I will be doing this on day 179....

Yep, no response to my on going Conversation today about my extra battery. Was told last week that it was going to be shipped out from another source, whatever that means. To be honest I don't think anybody else is shipping bundled batteries, only new orders. You know, the ones that bring in $150 rather than $ 0 :)

Yep, no response to my on going Conversation today about my extra battery. Was told last week that it was going to be shipped out from another source, whatever that means. To be honest I don't think anybody else is shipping bundled batteries, only new orders. You know, the ones that bring in $150 rather than $ 0 :)
I snagged an extra one off of amazon a couple weeks ago so I'm pretty content but an update on the two remaining ones I have on order would be nice.

At some point, saving 33% off the price isn't worth it. Waiting 2 months I think, is that point.

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates.. We don't know when DJI will be sending the batteries.. We are being told DAILY that the batteries "will ship tomorrow".. I am only simply relaying the info I get from my rep to you..

Name change has nothing to do with us holding your batteries "hostage".. Our phone number is the same, website gets forwarded from the old URL and so on..

Reactions: damitjim
At some point, saving 33% off the price isn't worth it. Waiting 2 months I think, is that point.

Are you referring to the $100 extra battery deal or the guy that's selling them for $200 on Amazon?

If first one, my offer still stands: Tell Chad to ship your battery to me when it comes in and I'll wire you the $100 right now. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart