Turks and Caicos in 4K

Reaction score
Hey there guys. I just want to share my experience during our travels at Turks and Caicos Island. It was February and kite boarding season, the Phantom 4 and Mavic Pro both held up pretty good against the wind. Tried also hyperlapse with P4 which is in the beginning of the video.

Warning: the video is not all drone. This was shot with GH5, Go pro 4, 5, 6, SonyRX100V, Mavic Pro and Phantom 4.

Wow! Awesome editing and shooting!

Reactions: john08
I wish I had your editing skill. I loved your video and watched the one on Italy also.
I appreciate that comment. I usually just follow the beat and mixed up the shots. It was my first time doing drone time lapse and hyperlapse which ended up pretty good, you do need to stabilize the shots as it moves a lot.

Amazing footage and well edited, if your not in that industry you should be, some day maybe just maybe I could come somewhere close to that skill level

Reactions: john08
Amazing footage and well edited, if your not in that industry you should be, some day maybe just maybe I could come somewhere close to that skill level
I appreciate your comment. Yeah, I really wish I can just travel and do edits. I'm happy and love my job working as a nurse but it is very stressful.
I'm sure you can. I usually just follow the beat of the song and usually use 3 secs of the footage. You can do it too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka