TUCSON P4 PILOTS

Reaction score
If there are any pilots in Tucson with time on their hands, I could us some help getting my newly acquired flying machine on line.

I was doing OK until I got to the part where the nofer trunion should be connected to the turbo encabulator. It has something to do with the intersection of the reciprocating dingle arms. This and trying to update the firmware.

Have car will travel! a reasonable distance for some help.

Thank you.

Here you go.
Turbo Encabulator - YouTube

If there are any pilots in Tucson with time on their hands, I could us some help getting my newly acquired flying machine on line.

I was doing OK until I got to the part where the nofer trunion should be connected to the turbo encabulator. It has something to do with the intersection of the reciprocating dingle arms. This and trying to update the firmware.

Thank you.

Hi Scott,

I'm sure there are but I haven't made my first flight yet so I can't answer your question. We do have two airports that I'm sure have to be stayed away from.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. If you want to give me a call when you're in town, by then I might know more. 520-885-6274

Richard might just take u up on that phone call. We are only going to be there a couple of days to line up my son's wedding plans. We will be staying at the Westin Resort, and checking out some VRBO rental houses for the wedding in May. So I will be checking out areas of interest for filming while we are there at both times.

Richard might just take u up on that phone call. We are only going to be there a couple of days to line up my son's wedding plans. We will be staying at the Westin Resort, and checking out some VRBO rental houses for the wedding in May. So I will be checking out areas of interest for filming while we are there at both times.
Sound good! Just made my first flight - by the time you get here should be good to go!

Thank you.
You can always post here for local flyers - Southwest USA

Why not just take a look at what others have done. Is it the NIH factor??? It would be nice to have. I'm not promoting anyone's blog. I'm trying to make this one better.

While you're at it, if it doesn't break your rules, why not start a thread spotlighting DJI dealers giving outstanding service? If would be helpful to all of us new or old.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing