TS832 600mw 5.8ghz - no power

Reaction score
Hi everyone. My first post here. I am a Phantom newbie.

I have a 600mW 5.8 Ghz TS832 unit that no longer powers up. This is only the second time I have used it. Has anyone had similar problems?

The unit has not crashed (yet) and there are no obvious loose wires inside the Phantom.

Thank you.

You didn't happen to power it up without the antenna did you? That's the only failure(s) I've heard relating to the TS832

EMCSQUAR said:
You didn't happen to power it up without the antenna did you? That's the only failure(s) I've heard relating to the TS832

No the antenna has never been taken off. The unit is getting quite hot but no red numbers on the front and no video signal either. It's only a week old :(

Thanks for reply.

Martin :)

I'd return to where you purchased it for a replacement. - they can get warm, but hot is not a good sign.

By the way the TS353 400mw its better that the TS832 and cheaper, TS832 does not output more than 400mw... See the tests on rcgroups.

GhostMaster said:
I think you powered it up without the Antenna, because thats a typical sign of VTX burned...

No Sir. The antenna has never been removed, played with or even adjusted. It's tight. It worked yesterday, not today when I put a battery in the Phantom.

Thanks for reply.

Martin.

GhostMaster said:
By the way the TS353 400mw its better that the TS832 and cheaper, TS832 does not output more than 400mw... See the tests on rcgroups.

Interesting. Thank you for advice.

Martin

CousinMadness said:
GhostMaster said:
I think you powered it up without the Antenna, because thats a typical sign of VTX burned...

No Sir. The antenna has never been removed, played with or even adjusted. It's tight. It worked yesterday, not today when I put a battery in the Phantom.

Thanks for reply.

Martin.

Then is some production defect, sendo it to the store, they need to replace that to you.

My advice, get the money and order one ts351 and one ts353 for the same price. :D

GhostMaster said:
CousinMadness said:
GhostMaster said:

Thanks for reply.

Martin.

Then is some production defect, sendo it to the store, they need to replace that to you.

My advice, get the money and order one ts351 and one ts351 for the same price. :D

Thanks GM :)

CousinMadness said:
GhostMaster said:
CousinMadness said:
GhostMaster said:

Thanks for reply.

Martin.

My advice, get the money and order one ts351 and one ts351 for the same price. :D

Thanks GM :)

You are welcome, i mean get the money and order one boscam ts351 and one ts353.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl