Trying to install DJI Go 4

Reaction score
I've been trying to do an initial load of the DJI Go 4 (with Phantom 4 Pro V2) using a Samsung Galaxy S2 Tablet. But I don't get any of the screens that I see in various YouTube videos for setting up.
I also came across some videos that discuss changing settings such as USB configuration but I can't find any such options on the tablet.

The DJI help site shut down about 15 minutes before I went there for support.

Can anyone offer any assistance?

Thank you for the recommendations. But I still cannot find where to change the USB settings. Need to get to bed now. Will check back in the morning.

Thank you for the recommendations. But I still cannot find where to change the USB settings. Need to get to bed now. Will check back in the morning.
HI me Samsung but tab A,,my usb settings can be accessed by connecting usb and then slide finger down screen and these come up,,your device should have same o4 similar as this
Screenshot_20181101-080745.jpg
Screenshot_20181101-080801.jpg

1. From a Home screen, navigate Apps icon
    apps_new_icon.gif
    > Settings.
  2. From the System section, tap Developer options.
    If Developer Options is unavailable, navigate: Apps > Settings > About tablet then tap Build number 7 times.
  3. Ensure the Developer options switch (located in the upper-right) is turned on
  4. Tap USB debugging to turn on
  5. If presented with "Allow USB debugging?" screen, tap OK.

Thanks, everyone for your inputs. After wasting a bunch of hours trying to figure out how to get to various sections within settings, etc., I discovered that my tablet has a bad USB connection that never showed up until now.

So now I am in the process of figuring out what device to go with for a monitor.

Thank you again, and sorry for taking so long to get back to you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72