Trying to figure out why my NEW P4P Plus has not SOLD???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have had this new, just got it last week, Phantom 4 Pro Plus listed in the Classified section but no interested buyers? Trying to figure out if I am making some big mistake listing on a site for Phantom Pilots? I am selling because my only decent MacBook just died and that moves to the top of my needed list. $1650 seems like a pretty fair price. I call DJI and they said no problem getting the
"care " coverage for it since it has never been powered on or flown. Any insights would be appreciated.

If it's new and never been flown or registered, why not just return it?

Reactions: bkushner
Like a lot of other forum members, I bought it from a private eBay seller....

Possibly because this forum is full of people who already own phantoms

P3A with Nvidia Shield K1 tablet

In my opinion, your not offering much of a deal. A brand new sealed Phantom Pro + MSRP is $1,799.00. Your only offering a $150 discount. Throwing that much loot at a flying camera is a big investment to buy used. Yes, you say that you've never powered it on etc. However I personally consider anything coming from anywhere else but the retailer used because a buyer really has no idea what your Phantom has been through. Maybe a bigger discount would move it?

I'm not an interested buyer. Just offering my suggestion and advice. For what it's worth. ;)

Possibly because this forum is full of people who already own phantoms

P3A with Nvidia Shield K1 tablet
Since this is the latest and greatest technology and a huge upgrade at least as far as the camera & Crash avoidance feature go I thought that Phantom owners would be the most likely to be interest???

In my opinion, your not offering much of a deal. A brand new sealed Phantom Pro + MSRP is $1,799.00. Your only offering a $150 discount. Throwing that much loot at a flying camera is a big investment to buy used. Yes, you say that you've never powered it on etc. However I personally consider anything coming from anywhere else but the retailer used because a buyer really has no idea what your Phantom has been through. Maybe a bigger discount would move it?

I'm not an interested buyer. Just offering my suggestion and advice. For what it's worth. ;)
Well, like the ad says it is NEW and DJI said it is NEW not sure where you get the USED part?

Well, like the ad says it is NEW and DJI said it is NEW not sure where you get the USED part?

I'm just the type of person who would pay an extra couple bucks for that self reassurance that I'm getting it directly from a retailer. That's all.

Reactions: Wrice4

I guess he's just basing the idea on that it was originally bought from another private seller, it may be new but its been around a bit.

Plus i do agree, after looking at the price of them new a $150 discount is small esp when for $1799 you can get backpack bundles.

Yeah anytime u buy something wether u use it or not, people will not want to pay close to retail for it when buying it from another person. They'll want a deal. I too rather pay the retail price to get it direct from DJI knowing that it's brand new rather than from a person saying its brand new.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I haven't looked at the ad, but I'd be wary of the original eBay seller, were they authorized by DJI?

Reactions: yee
OK I looked at the ad.

No way I'd spend close to full retail on a "new" bought on eBay never used P4P+ with a vague "DJI said so" warrantee. Most authorized dealers don't charge for shipping, so take that out and your about $100 cheaper than new. The cashiers check or money order put me off also, what if it's DOA, how would I get that money back or dispute it? You mention PayPal which I would feel more comfortable with but with the 3% you want the buyer to pay it puts it back to retail. I'd need at least $400 off authorized reseller price to even think about taking this risk myself.

Sorry just being honest, the internet is a scary place to buy from sometimes.

OK I looked at the ad.

No way I'd spend close to full retail on a "new" bought on eBay never used P4P+ with a vague "DJI said so" warrantee. Most authorized dealers don't charge for shipping, so take that out and your about $100 cheaper than new. The cashiers check or money order put me off also, what if it's DOA, how would I get that money back or dispute it? You mention PayPal which I would feel more comfortable with but with the 3% you want the buyer to pay it puts it back to retail. I'd need at least $400 off authorized reseller price to even think about taking this risk myself.

Sorry just being honest, the internet is a scary place to buy from sometimes.

Everything you just mentioned is exactly why I also wouldn't consider this deal.

l counted at least 4 other units he's trying to sell! Do ya really believe the story bout the DEAD MACBOOK?
Good point and all 25 of his posts on this forum and about buying selling or trading drones. Would not touch anything from this seller with the proverbial barge pole.

Good point and all 25 of his posts on this forum and about buying selling or trading drones. Would not touch anything from this seller with the proverbial barge pole.
l don't mind one bit for someone trying to make a buck on here but l hate when l smell a PLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl