Trying to decide......

Reaction score
So I have a Phantom 3 Pro and now a Mavic Pro. I have been considering replacing the P3P with the P4P but not sure if that is overkill since I already have the Mavic. I know there are differences between the two. Would you still buy the P4P although you already own the Mavic?

Last edited:
If you got the cash heck yes I would get the P4P for the camera. Def much better in low light. I sold two P4's and moved into the P4P. Very happy! Couple little tweaks here and there with a new update will make me even happier. Like the few gimble glitches I'm still getting about every flight. The gimble will do a quick little twitch in a turn usually. Other than that it's been super!

Reactions: Techcop50
Like Kev said, buy both if you can afford it. Ordered the Mavic early, but not early enough. Then they announced the P4Pro+, and I jumped on that, thinking I might return the Mavic when it finally arrived. But it's so darn portable, I keep it with me all the time. But for a planned project, the P4P+ is the only way to go, that camera is amazing!

Reactions: KevMo Photog
So I have a Phantom 3 Pro and now a Mavic Pro. I have been considering replacing the P3P with the P4P but not sure if that is overkill since I already have the Mavic. I know there are differences between the two. Would you still buy the P4P although you already own the Mavic?
I had two P3 Pro's a few months ago... Ordered a Mavic Pro when it was announced... waited forever... Sold one P3P..... While still waiting, the P4P was announced so I ordered it immediately (because of the camera) and cancelled the Mavic Pro order. Received the P4P, and love it. Still pining for the Mavic Pro, I sold my second P3P and re-ordered the Mavic Pro. I now have both. They are a good compliment to each other.. the Mavic for being portable, and the P4P for its image quality, obstacle avoidance, and stability in high winds.

Reactions: KevMo Photog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen