Trinidad

windcharger said:
MX45OR said:
What gimbal system are you running, the settings look spot-on.

doesnt look like OP is running one, just a anti-vibration mount + GoPro waterrproof housing. Watch the 2nd vid around 0:36 seconds.
Wow, you're right I totally missed that the first time. Ok, lets trythis again, What editing software are you using?

Hey guys,

no gimbal currently, using just a CF isolation mount. Patiently waiting for the DJI zenmuse set up.

I'm using Final Cut Pro X to edit, so far I am extrememly pleased with the stabilization rendering it offers.

c4nuck said:
Hey guys,

no gimbal currently, using just a CF isolation mount. Patiently waiting for the DJI zenmuse set up.

I'm using Final Cut Pro X to edit, so far I am extrememly pleased with the stabilization rendering it offers.

This video is amazing considering you are not using Gimbal. Did the stabilization plug in take you a lot of video quality? Mine, Mercalli, it is good, but it decreases the quality of video. I use a mobius (~ $70) action cam. The quality is superb but I do not think I need to spend $200 on a gimbal for a low cost camera. Therefore, I think the Software solution is more cost effective.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl