Transporting Zenmuse H3-2D on Phantom

Re: Transporting Phantom with Zenmuse H3-2D

slugger said:
Hi
Question, how are people transporting their gimbal without it getting beatup from all the swinging around on their Phantom?
I just use a rubber band to keep it from swinging around. I wrap the rubber band around the camera, and then to the mount above.

I also use a rubber band to keep the GoPro on. I don't want to remove screws every time I want to use the GoPro for something else.

Thanks Darrell1

I'm doing the same thing but it seems like there has to be a better, more secure way. The Zenmuse seems mighty fragile, like going over a good bump in the car could distroy $700!

Yes, it seems fragile, but I don't think it is. If you search, you will see a lot of people have crashed with it without problems.

I asked someone at DJI the same question. I told them I was going to add foam to help cradle the gimbal for travel. They advised not to let anything touch it, just let it hang free.

Adam said:
I asked someone at DJI the same question. I told them I was going to add foam to help cradle the gimbal for travel. They advised not to let anything touch it, just let it hang free.

Seriously???

Did you ask the guy if he wears underwear, or do they just hang free too? I would want to bump either lmao

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl