Transmitter Connection Help

Reaction score
Hey guys new to the forum, been flying about 4 months. I have searched and read about the many transmitter connection issues on this forum but none seem to fit mine well so here is my issue. First a little about the bird- Newer DJI Phantom, Naza V2, Gopro hero 3 black, Fatshark TX and Fatshark goggles.

Here is the issue, like many I have constant yellow blinking lights. I have updated to the version 2.20 assistant, updated drivers, downloaded and imported default configuration perameters and ran the manual configuration sequence on the transmitter many times.

I can get the bird connected to the assistant software but have no control or connection with the transmitter regardless of the reciever type that I select. I also get a transmitter error coming up in the lower right hand corner. I follow those directions and no change.

Trying the manual binding with the bird, my button and LED is under the board in the battery compartment. LED never lights up, clicking or holding down the button does nothing.

I also need to calibrate the compass but of course I cannot do that without getting the transmitter connected and starting the calibration sequence.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I apologize that my first post is an issue.

I guess I should have added that I checked all connections to the controller and the transmitter and all seem OK

Yes, I have tried each of the three reciever type selections with no result on any of them. I assume without getting the LED light to power on located on the bottom of the reciever that I won't have any luck in the assistant software. I am leaning towards a NAZA failure or a reciever failure????

Funny the problem I'm having with mine is I can't get transmitter signal more then two or three feet away from the phantom but when I'm close everything works fine, I checked the signal range on software and its set for 2000m and light works on receiver when I lose signal! The other problem is I have the version 1.1.1 with the dual antenna and I can't seem to find those any where online for sale so I can try and replace it to see if thats where the problem is!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl