Trainer dual remote P4 controller

Reaction score
Hi Partners... I want to know if it's possible to make a trainer fly with two paired controllers with a Phantom 4?. And... Does It is possible to pair two controllers to a one single phantom 4?. Thanks Guys... Please forgive my poor English...

Hi Partners... I want to know if it's possible to make a trainer fly with two paired controllers with a Phantom 4?. And... Does It is possible to pair two controllers to a one single phantom 4?. Thanks Guys... Please forgive my poor English...
HI hope I'm right on this but no,,can only link 1 remote to 1 phantom 4 at a time,phantoms unlike rc helicopters etc that can have a trainer remote, unlike the dji inspire drones where you can have 2 but ones for the camera operator,,

Reactions: jfarboleda
Phantoms are so easy to fly it really isn't worth going to that much effort and expense.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WI.Drone pilot