Totally converted beginner from Wales uk

Reaction score
I originally bought a phantom 2 for helping train and get my falcons fit and in top condition, however after 4 flights and still learning the ropes I'm totally hooked. I didn't think I would be interested in pictures or videos but having tried out a sports cam on a fixed mount I think I may keep the stock p2 for the birds and get a camera rig... lol. Some interesting reading here and it has already answered a few of my questions without asking. :)

Welcome to the forum. It does get addicting. I enjoy the video and pictures. thing you will never see at that angle. Where I live I can fly over rolling hills and video it and it ( to me) looks great.

Reactions: Thebirdman666
welcome to the forum, you've got some lovely scenery around so make sure you share the video's/pictures

Reactions: Thebirdman666
Thank you! I live on the edge of the brecon beacons so your right in it being a beautiful place. I spend every spare minute in the countryside and already have a few locations I'm going to try to film.

Thank you! I live on the edge of the brecon beacons so your right in it being a beautiful place. I spend every spare minute in the countryside and already have a few locations I'm going to try to film.
make sure you don't get shot down on the firing range lol. I used to know someone in Rhymney so been to the area a quite a few times. The reservoirs/dams in Elan Valley would be a sight to see from the air

SP_A0197.jpg

By having a lure from the bottom on a pull away conector or a drop mech. It teaches a falcon to gain height and can be used daily for fitness. Some use kites but have a small margin of wind speed.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl