Top Hardest Drone Shots Compilation 2017

I remember several of your former videos (one with Seoul letters, the one among the trees and the one going through small holes in the tree branches up to beach) and I have been alwayis impressed with your skills and abilities. Congratulations again! [emoji122][emoji122]
I remember also your recommendations for flying in close quarters, the need to practis,etc, but with this compilation video you hace shown that you are a master in this type of maneuvering. Watching it again and again, I am not sure if the reverse maneuver would be more (or at least as much as) difficult than marching ahead

Reactions: Lhonskie18
He's a good pilot! My doubts don't hinder my ability, my ability hinder's my ability! I sometimes want to do (attempt) this type of stuff then the $1600.00 reason not to wins.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lhonskie18 and MTO
I was like no way your going through that O in Seoul lol. Awesome vid!

He's a good pilot! My doubts don't hinder my ability, my ability hinder's my ability! I sometimes want to do (attempt) this type of stuff then the $1600.00 reason not to wins.

Same here. If I crash it, It would take years to buy another and cant afford for repairs. I started from manual toy grade drone. I learned a lot from it. This maneuvers started with syma x5c-1 drone.

I remember several of your former videos (one with Seoul letters, the one among the trees and the one going through small holes in the tree branches up to beach) and I have been alwayis impressed with your skills and abilities. Congratulations again! [emoji122][emoji122]
I remember also your recommendations for flying in close quarters, the need to practis,etc, but with this compilation video you hace shown that you are a master in this type of maneuvering. Watching it again and again, I am not sure if the reverse maneuver would be more (or at least as much as) difficult than marching ahead

Thanks. Actually flying backward is hardest than flying forward. Doing pull back shot will require your skills and keen attentive eye in Line of sight while forward flying will require you good gap judgement in holes which can be easy if you always fly in fpv.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart