Titan conquer antenna

Reaction score
I see a lot of post about the Maxx UAV antenna mod and it is very impressive.
I just wanted to share my experience wit this forum and give props to James Crutchfield at titan drones.
I had purchased the titan of a member here and during shipping something become loose. I thought " I just got robbed but I decided to call James at titan drones and he had me to box it up and let him check it out. A few days later I get an e-stating an amplifier had come loose.
I ask the cost and this man said NOT TO WORRY ABOUT IT!!
Are u kidding! How many are left out there that would repair
My antenna free even though I didn't directly purchase from titan.
IMHO THATS A COMPANY THAT CARES AND WILL BACK THEIR PRODUCT NO MATTER WHAT.
Amazing I was thinking and the day I flew with it I was out over
14,000 feet AWAY WITH NO SGNAL LOSS!
**** I'm limited on by my batteries now.
The customer service was unbelievable, truly is.
They could have easily decided to say it was my fault but
James Crutchfielf in my opinion is what this drone life is about. Helping each other out.
THANK U JAMEs

Awesome. Good to know, I've been considering Titan for awhile now. I'll consider more closely after your recommendation!
Thank you!

Reactions: NewbieForever
Awesome. Good to know, I've been considering Titan for awhile now. I'll consider more closely after your recommendation!
Thank you!

I'm tell u Chris the man has extraordinary care for what he and Titan stand for. I forgot to mention the Bad #%# red l.e.d lights u can turn on as an option.
Looks great at night and the others I don't think have this feature.
I fly a p4 and never felt safer.
I did my own rc mod but titan will do it for u if
U don't feel like doing it itself.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND TITAN DRONES AND CANNOT BEAT James Crutchield and team there.
Give them a good look.
Btw, if flying in heavy suburbs and small town jammed full of wifi signals are the titan antenna
Is blowing its way right through
3977a14313fd7647053a31cd74cfcf83.jpg
69ac7a5c7592fdbff13228fb64c1887e.jpg

I just wanted to share my experience wit this forum and give props to James Crutchfield at titan drones.
I had purchased the titan of a member here and during shipping something become loose. I thought " I just got robbed but I decided to call James at titan drones and he had me to box it up and let him check it out. A few days later I get an e-stating an amplifier had come loose.
James Crutchfielf in my opinion is what this drone life is about. Helping each other out.
THANK U JAMEs
James is definitely one of the good guys out there. Stand up guy with a focus on customer service. Rare find these days with so many people just trying to make a quick buck.

Both Jake (Maxx UAV) and James (Titan) are exceptional guys who stand behind their products. I have purchased products from both these fine gentlemen and I was thoroughly impressed with their quick responses to any of my questions and concerns. I highly recommend both of them if you are looking for quality products and customer service.

Reactions: Niky
James is definitely one of the good guys out there. Stand up guy with a focus on customer service. Rare find these days with so many people just trying to make a quick buck.

Well Jake I don't know you but simply by responding in a positive way about a competitor speaks volume of your character.
You sound like you would have done the same thing had it been your product.
I hope everyone here understands that in NO WAY am I saying
Anything bad about Maxxuav cause I know that they are exceptional
Antenna. I've never had the pleasure of dealing with Maxxuav but
I know me and I'm sure I will.
Thanks to u both for your hard work and awesome equioment

With my Titan Conquer I no longer even think about lost signal I just think about the battery as this will be what goes first.

THANK U JAMEs
James is the man!!! Too many ways to describe but he replies to communication and is quick to have to send in your device if you're experiencing problems. Those guys are absolutely the best!!!!! Hands down!!!

I just put 2&2 together, James Crutchfield also owns Crutchfield audio of which I've been a customer for years! First class service always.

Reactions: JohnnyD913
I just put 2&2 together, James Crutchfield also owns Crutchfield audio of which I've been a customer for years! First class service always.

Wow!! That's awesome. My son has crutchfield subs. I can't say enuf good things about the man. His car stereo equip. Is top notch and
Certainly my amped up conquer antenna. Just need a battery that can hang with it now!! Lol

Fixing to order the conquer tomorrow, im only getting about 2000ft out of stock antennas, cant wait!

Well I can tell u that my first time out over ten thousand feet was exciting!!
Now I've stretched that out to right over 15,500 feet one way!!!!!
Over 30,000 round trip. Didn't have a signal drop but I was in clear sailing and over the 400 foot recommended height limit but I made it!!
I hope u enjoy ur TITAN ANTENNA as much as I do.

Well I can tell u that my first time out over ten thousand feet was exciting!!
Now I've stretched that out to right over 15,500 feet one way!!!!!
Over 30,000 round trip. Didn't have a signal drop but I was in clear sailing and over the 400 foot recommended height limit but I made it!!
I hope u enjoy ur TITAN ANTENNA as much as I do.

That's amazing distance[emoji106]can't wait to video up at Albert Pike with this, it's by Hot Springs

I recently launched from a beach and went approximately 15000 feet out to film the Hokulea canoe returning from an around the world voyage. The Conquer was awesome, strong signal all the way.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT