Threaded Nut Inserts for Inspire Mount

See the "Materials Needed" section here.

Is this the piece that connects the mount to the controller? If so, Home Depot or any decent hardware store will be able to provide what you need super cheap. Doesn't have to be specifically made for the Phantom.

If so, Home Depot or any decent hardware store will be able to provide what you need super cheap.
Got a link to it on Home Depot's website?

It looks like you linked us to Home Depot's homepage. Can you post a photo of the part you're referring to?

LoL...I just went there...

search ebay for rivnut or nutsert
I already found them here ;)

I'm just wondering where to find them at Home Depot. I searched high and low for them.

I already found them here ;)

I'm just wondering where to find them at Home Depot. I searched high and low for them.

I followed that link, but I really didn't want to wait until the 29th of march to receive them. I have ordered my inspire mount, but the insert wasn't on Prime. I am just impatient i guess to get my mount put on.

I followed that link, but I really didn't want to wait until the 29th of march to receive them
I don't blame you. That's why I ship mine out every day (except Sundays) via USPS first class.

Thank you. I will ship this out to you tomorrow morning.

I used one of these (without barbs) with some washers and a lock washer. Everbilt 1/4 in. -20 tpi x 5/16 in. Zinc-Plated Tee Nut (4 per Pack) 802301 at The Home Depot - Mobile

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app[/QUOTE

How did that workout? I had ordered the nut insert from Amazon and they cancelled it because I asked them if it shipped yet! So now I need to go to homedepot to look for something to mount my inspire1 device holder to the phantom 3S remote.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It worked fine. I have tons of spare washers and parts. I used a few flat washers and a star shaped lock washer to keep it from turning. You want the top of the threaded insert just flush or a little below the RC cover.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl