Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

thoughts...?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jrock87, Jan 19, 2016.

1. jrock87

I was just browsing youtube and was wondering what you guys might think of this video.

I think it seems just a little bit reckless, but I guess I don't have all the details or if maybe lots of planning went into this.

2. msinger

Approved Vendor

There are an endless amount of reckless videos on YouTube. It's a good place to go if you want to learn what not to do :)

3. Illina

Looks to me like he was scoping out both sides of the one particular room. Pretty lucky with the height setting seeing how the bird almost topped out in the tree.

4. jrock87

yeah I can't belive it was just sent to fly an auto pilot mission with no data being sent back and no visual in that dense of an urban area flying around a building, seems like dumb luck to me. The accuracy on these gps's is a few meters at best and 10 or worse meters accuracy happens.

5. Ted4797

I like flying in the country. No way would I do that. I almost lost mine on a golf course

6. normr

It appears he took off from the area of 1053 SW 12th St
    Boca Raton, FL 33486 and flew to the Pointe South Apartments at 1401 S. Federal Hywy Boca Raton, inside the radius for Boca Raton Airport

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app