Thought I'd Just Say...

Reaction score
....I had seven successful flights today and nothing broke.

Having been around car boards for years, I know exactly what forum syndrome is and it seems this place is no exception. People only come in to say when things are broken and it gives everyone a false impression that nothing works right. I see it in cars and I see it here so let this post be a break from the norm.

I'm right at a week with my P3P and I can't be happier with the bird. So far public reaction has been very positive, the quad has performed like an absolute champ and I feel I'm finally getting comfortable enough with it to start sending it on longer voyages and I also took it up to the 400 foot limit today for the first time.

My only complaint is this: I need extra batteries so I can fly longer!! :D

Reactions: MDR
Glad your enjoying you craft and welcome to the forum.

Glad you're enjoying your P3 I was the same when I started flying my PV2 & still do;)

Just wish the weather was not such a ***** cos I would fly more;)

I beg mercy. In hospital, surgery on shoulder. Pretty **** high right now lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro
blimey snerd:eek: hope not to serious buddy:eek: hope you & your shoulder have a speedy recovery & your back out flying soon;)

Take care buddy;)

Reactions: snerd
Just wish the weather was not such a ***** cos I would fly more;)

It's been nice here but it's gotten quite windy in the last few days.

I beg mercy. In hospital, surgery on shoulder. Pretty **** high right now lol!!!

I remember I went in for what I though was appendicitis a few years ago (turned out to be swollen lymph nodes) and they gave me Dilaudid for the pain. I went straight to Mars.

Recover quickly, sir!

Reactions: snerd
I remember I went in for what I though was appendicitis a few years ago (turned out to be swollen lymph nodes) and they gave me Dilaudid for the pain. I went straight to Mars.

!
Cor last time I was like that I was a teenager.....:D

blimey snerd:eek: hope not to serious buddy:eek: hope you & your shoulder have a speedy recovery & your back

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro
Hey snerd, how's it all going buddy, hope all went well with ya yesterday ;)
Keep your pecker up & keep smiling;) times a healer;)

Reactions: dirkclod
Hey snerd, how's it all going buddy, hope all went well with ya yesterday ;)
Keep your pecker up & keep smiling;) times a healer;)
Went okay, thanks. Cut into shoulder (total replacement 1 1/2 years ago). It's gotten infected twice since, so they've gone back in 4 more times to clean it out. On powerful antibiotics through PICC IV line in other arm, I do it at home myself, so not too bad. Looks like my flying days are over for a few weeks, though.

Went okay, thanks. Cut into shoulder (total replacement 1 1/2 years ago). It's gotten infected twice since, so they've gone back in 4 more times to clean it out. On powerful antibiotics through PICC IV line in other arm, I do it at home myself, so not too bad. Looks like my flying days are over for a few weeks, though.
Keep yourself happy, next It'll be a thing of the past;) health 1st, that's the important thing followed by your P3;) only joking:D

Wishing you a speedy recovery snerd & just take it easy;)

Porky;)

Keep your pecker up & keep smiling;)
facepalm.jpg
o_O..huh :D
Best wishes snerd and give the nurses a hard time ! :)
o_O Naaa I didn't just say that did I :eek:

Well I had my first negative comment today which was more of a drive-by-shouting than anything else. I had just wrapped up sending the P3 out over Ladd-Reed farm which is now public land owned by the City of Hillsboro and is due to break ground as a new, massive housing and shopping development in the next few months or so. The Blue Angels were around at the Hillsboro airport about three miles away so I stayed a bit lower than usual but had no issues until I landed and was reviewing my video with the quad sitting on the sidewalk. At that point some hick in a beat up old Datsun pickup drove by and shouted out, "Those are illegal!!"

I just kinda chuckled to myself, said nothing in return and went about my day.

Well I had my first negative comment today which was more of a drive-by-shouting than anything else. I had just wrapped up sending the P3 out over Ladd-Reed farm which is now public land owned by the City of Hillsboro and is due to break ground as a new, massive housing and shopping development in the next few months or so. The Blue Angels were around at the Hillsboro airport about three miles away so I stayed a bit lower than usual but had no issues until I landed and was reviewing my video with the quad sitting on the sidewalk. At that point some hick in a beat up old Datsun pickup drove by and shouted out, "Those are illegal!!"

I just kinda chuckled to myself, said nothing in return and went about my day.
Hicks just gonna be hicks ! I know ..am one :D I don't do that though cause ya might get a beer bottle threw at ya :eek:
Them Blue Angels are cool and seen them in 79 when I lived in Seattle. Seen em on the news the other day where they
had a little fun !
This looks like what they had on the news .

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
Sure... they are allowed to fly "Easy-Up's" at the beach and they all laugh. Fly a Phantom and they are grabbing their torches & pitchforks! :eek:
Seriously though, I think they should ban "Easy-Up's" as they are dangerous and could skewer some small child or a baby! o_O

Sure... they are allowed to fly "Easy-Up's" at the beach and they all laugh. Fly a Phantom and they are grabbing their torches & pitchforks! :eek:
Seriously though, I think they should ban "Easy-Up's" as they are dangerous and could skewer some small child or a baby! o_O

Here we go again:(

What's an "easy Up" remember I'm from the UK & ain't got a clue:)

Reactions: Clampit

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl