Thought I'd Just Say...

Me sorry tooooo, won't happen again...;)

All yours:D

No, no it's fine. I found your banter amusing. :)

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
You got an open carry permit for that side arm partner?

simpsons20cop.jpg
Nope, Nick me I like being handcuffed......... Oh what have I just said........:eek: Sorry wrong forum:D

Reactions: dirkclod
If nobody minds, I'll be taking my thread back now. :p

On Sunday night we had some good family friends over and they brought their grandchildren. Pete loves technology so I had to show him the P3P and the kids absolutely went nuts for it, too. I learned I have to be careful with the Phantom around our younger Vizsla who has gone from being timid to brave around the thing and tried to jump up and fetch it while I demonstrated the auto-takeoff feature to Pete. Luckily I had my thumb on the stick and saw what she was about to do and gave it full beans skyward with plenty of room to spare.

I just don't want that dog getting a face full of propellor. It would NOT be good.
PDX,

Your gonna have to take your thread back again:D

Reactions: Clampit
PDX, where ya gone buddy?

Oh well more banter then:D

I'm here! :D Was thinking about taking the P3 out later today but they're calling for 102ºF (39ºC) temps so I think I'll be staying in the house with the A/C on instead.

I'm here! :D Was thinking about taking the P3 out later today but they're calling for 102ºF (39ºC) temps so I think I'll be staying in the house with the A/C on instead.
That sounds like a good idea !! I don't even want look and see what it's suppose to be here in MS today :eek:

Just got done updating the bird and RC to the latest firmware. Once it was done, I did something I never dreamed I'd do and shoved the bird in the fridge to cool it down so I can do an IMU calibration. This only begs one question....why can't I be this productive during the day?!

Firmware update complete, IMU calibrated outside on the lawn on top of a cardboard box after chilling in the fridge, gimbal calibrated, and compass calibrated. Before I head off to work I'll take a quick test flight and see how she reacts to the latest orders.

Firmware update complete, IMU calibrated outside on the lawn on top of a cardboard box after chilling in the fridge, gimbal calibrated, and compass calibrated. Before I head off to work I'll take a quick test flight and see how she reacts to the latest orders.
Waiting for results here PDX ...............................................................................................................................................................
smoking_baby_animated_avatar_100x100_89067.gif

Reactions: Clampit

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj