Thor battery charger

Yea DJI charges premium prices but the dji 3 battery charger is the only one that I have found that charges automaticaly the recommended storage charge capacity. I have 4 batteries and paid in Canadian dollars, they cost me over $1000.00 for the 4 so $120.00 for a good charger is cheap if they will help long term battery life. The temperature where I live will drop down to 30 to 40 below here so flying will be on hold and I will have to store for some time. Sad days are comming but then I will snowmobile to my hearts content in some real real nice trails.

Yea DJI charges premium prices but the dji 3 battery charger is the only one that I have found that charges automaticaly the recommended storage charge capacity. I have 4 batteries and paid in Canadian dollars, they cost me over $1000.00 for the 4 so $120.00 for a good charger is cheap if they will help long term battery life. The temperature where I live will drop down to 30 to 40 below here so flying will be on hold and I will have to store for some time. Sad days are comming but then I will snowmobile to my hearts content in some real real nice trails.

woooow thats cold! i posted a few links a couple posts back. for $169 you can pickup the venom charger which has a deep charge cycle and stores the batteries perfectly. it has 4 slots as well.. perfect for you!

Venom-Pro-DJI-Phantom-3-Quad-Battery-Charger-1-600x300.jpeg

Reactions: Erised
woooow thats cold! i posted a few links a couple posts back. for $169 you can pickup the venom charger which has a deep charge cycle and stores the batteries perfectly. it has 4 slots as well.. perfect for you!

Venom-Pro-DJI-Phantom-3-Quad-Battery-Charger-1-600x300.jpeg
Now thats a charger! About $220.00 Canadian. Thats value, and I could charge(store) my 4 batteries at the same time. Xmas is comming and I promis to be a good boy. lol. This is one I will consider in the futur, my next expense has to be on a better and bigger tablet with possibly a hoodman and maybe the RC belt. I have headplays for my passengers but my samsung tab4 with a 7 inch screen is just too small and hard to see in the sunlight even with the sunshade. Thanks Ryan for a nice find.

Now thats a charger! About $220.00 Canadian. Thats value, and I could charge(store) my 4 batteries at the same time. Xmas is comming and I promis to be a good boy. lol. This is one I will consider in the futur, my next expense has to be on a better and bigger tablet with possibly a hoodman and maybe the RC belt. I have headplays for my passengers but my samsung tab4 with a 7 inch screen is just too small and hard to see in the sunlight even with the sunshade. Thanks Ryan for a nice find.

no problem. i found an asus tablet for like $150 that works like a charm. check amazon

hello, I purchased the thor supercharger for my DJI Phantom 3 from Drone World and haven't had nothing but bad experiences with it. They had to send me a new one cause the one they sent didn't work. I just received it and **** if it doesn't work either. I can't get it to come on or do anything. Just looking through some of the threads. Do anyone have any ideas on some good chargers that are not to expensive.

hello, I purchased the thor supercharger for my DJI Phantom 3 from Drone World and haven't had nothing but bad experiences with it. They had to send me a new one cause the one they sent didn't work. I just received it and **** if it doesn't work either. I can't get it to come on or do anything. Just looking through some of the threads. Do anyone have any ideas on some good chargers that are not to expensive.

Do you have the factory charger for DJI still? And how many batteries are you trying to charge at the same time?

You can pick up triple chargers on eBay and Amazon for $45-$60 dollars and they work just fine.

I come from the RC aircraft area. We go out to the club field and fly all day. Unless you are a gasser (fluid fuel) you are recharging batteries all the time. The chargers for the RC folks are probably smarter and some are built by companies that only make chargers for Lipos. The individual cells within a Lipo have to be very close to the same voltage when charging starts and then need to be recharged in unison. So, the RC chargers have a 'balance' function that insures all the cells are near the same voltage before charging begins. I haven't heard anything about any of the chargers mentioned here that check the 'balance' of the pack before initiating charging.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT