This is not my drone. DJI Repair sent me back someone else’s broken P4 drone!!

Has DJI repair ever sent you a completely new P4 drone without having DJI care?

• Total voters
I had my P4 for about 3 months, the gimbal was never level no matter how many calibrations I did, it had issues connecting to the app and would quit various times while flying and I kept getting an ESC error. I contacted DJI and they told me to send it in for repair. After waiting 2 months I finally got my P4 back problem is…. IT IS NOT MY DRONE. It has a different serial number and is missing 6 screws from the bottom panel. I contacted DJI again and Richard from DJI support said he would build a case for me to get a new one and to wait for the email. They gave me another shipping label and want me to send it in again for repair. Anyone else have a problem like this? What should I expect.
DJI had mine for 34 days. They sent me a detailed list of parts to be replaced along with $239 invoice. I had stress cracks in the frame (no crashes) and a crooked horizon. Got back a refurbished drone. Had to slow gamble speed down to 9 (scale of 100) in order to have smooth gamble transitions. Was flying the other day and gamble started to turn on side like it was in fps mode even though I was just hovering. I had to set the unit down and restart in order to get gamble working again. I am thinking of going to a private repair service instead of DJI. No confidence in their customer service. They habitually lied to me at every contact.

I sent in a new controlor that the tech at dji said would not work.
couple weeks later I get email from dji saying that the controller works just fine and they will be returning it.
wonder what I will get this time.
if this doesn't work I will send everythingh back and tell them when they get it all fixed and running right they can return it to me.

Did have the same experience. Camera was not sharp top left.
Had to send it back 4 times. All returned where defective refurbished models.
The shop where i got it from gave me one new in the box. The reason to buy local.

Maybe where you purchased your local from! Try taking it for Repair, Refund or Replace at Jessops (UK) to be told that it must first be sanctioned by ... You guessed it! .. DJI. So much for my thoughts on buying locally and having local After Sales Service. Someone (and it wasn't me) almost got a smack in the mouth after a 'polite' discussion on Customer Service. :smilingimp: I won't moan about the issues I have with 2x Phantom 3. The problem has been flogged before. I could fix them myself, and before anyone says "Why don't you then?", I don't see why I should have to after spending a fair chunk (< to me) of my cash.

I certainly won't be 'trading in' my P3's for someone elses recycled D~Junk~I.

UK Consumer Credit Protection should be backing me up as soon as I get invited to take my partner for the DJI Service Waltz!
Yes, I am one of the dis-satisfied Complaining Minority. :rage:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka