This is gonna be fun! (Distance tests)

Sweet!!! Thats going to be good to see

Nice to see your hard work paying off db congrats on testing job, eagerly awaiting the extreme results

Nice to see your hard work paying off db congrats on testing job, eagerly awaiting the extreme results
I wouldn't call it a job Seb, they just put my name down on their website, nothing more nothing less. It was a nice honorable mention from them though

Reactions: dirkclod
I'll prob piss em off when I start tellin u guys about the new badass antenna out there and its not theirs![emoji41] its made by Procharged!

Im hoping it gets some serious distance!

would appreciate a little direction, I have read this entire thread AMAZING !!! I was going to get the ARGtek mod but reconsidering now, maybe the BDS. Little of what I'm looking to do, distance is good but not looking for anything crazy, as of right now the only mod I'm considering is the antenna I would like solid performance and well ok maybe every now and then some distance explore a little, any way info is appreciated thanks for the advice.

Hey TonyB, we already proved you dont have to do birdside mods to the standard! I would start w/the DBS panel, see if it gives you the results you need. If you need more out of it you can then add boosters later. I've yet to hear anyone getting the kind of results we're getting here using ARGtek, although I've actually never tried it myself (its one of the few I havent)try what you'd like and please share results here, but I hope this thread has helped point you in the right direction, thats what its here for[emoji41]

Yes dont get the argtek..i had mine for 2 days before i bought the DBS...

Last edited:
Yes dont get the argtek..i had mine for 2 days before i bought the DBS...the argtek --------------
Agree it's not a great choice but believe you should have used a better choice of words Pro .

Last edited:
My apologies

Reactions: dirkclod
Apologies suck balls! I noticed that things were edited did I miss something offensive?

Lol i didnt want to offend anyone so i edited

Lol i didnt want to offend anyone so i edited
Thank you for doing so as I'm sure the women that might be reading here and sure they are appreciates it .

Hey db. On the transmitter, I see you drilled your holes in between the two switches, S1, S2. Is there a benefit to that over drilling up by where the original antenna was?
Nope no benefit of all, except I need the 5.8 to stick out right in the middle like that because my 15 turn has a rigid cable so it needs to be able to stick straight up

Hey db. On the transmitter, I see you drilled your holes in between the two switches, S1, S2. Is there a benefit to that over drilling up by where the original antenna was?
Why make extra holes when there is a big one already in it? I didn't drill any holes for antenna cables. :)

Reactions: dirtybum

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72