Thinking of using Gopro Studio 2

Reaction score
I need to get into some video editing. I have Adobe 11 I believe that I got within the last year. I see the gopro Studio 2 is free. Any comments on either. I want easy to start. Anyone using either and have any suggestions?

I know fuqall about video editing and I've thrown together some pretty sweet little videos using Gopro Studio. it's fairly intuitive imo

like you said it's free... so try it out if you don't like it go get something else

I have studio 2 and have little editing experience, and have been able to put some good stuff together - when it isnt crashing. Problem for me is it crashes alot.

Gopro studio is a bit of a resource hog, but if your PC can handle it then it's a pretty decent entry-level tool for vid editing, and it can remove the fish-eye as part of the process.

GoPro studio 2 works a treat for basic editing. I have many professional programs but I use studio 2 as it does the job well.

I use GoPro Studio 2 to cut out the clips I want to keep - everything before takeoff and aster landing, but the most important thing about it is under the Advanced tab. Remove Fisheye. It isn't perfect, but DOES make my videos look a lot better.

Gopro studio freezes a ton, and sometimes I waste time dealing with it before I figure out its going to crash.. but for quick simple edits its perfect. Sometimes my friend will need a 10-15 second clip and gopro studio does what I need. I have been learning pinnacle studio 17 and photoshop cc 2014. Cant seem to figure out how to export in CC yet.. keeps loading forever and never actually finishes. So if anyone has a CC tip, i'd love to hear from you.

I'm trying to download GoPro studio and I fill in what system I have...win 7, and my email. When I hit the blue download button it changed to white while clicking on it but nothing happens, Any ideas??

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart