Thinking of upgrading to a new drone $700 budget

I may be hijacking a topic, but all this got me thinking: I'm ready to upgrade from my PA, have decided on the MP, initial concerns of some flyers that MP was out of focus have been answered, and fold up outweighs vulnerability concerns. But cash is a little tight. So, MP has been out about a year, are there used ones available yet? Or just used and crashed ones?

Keep checking Ebay. I'm itching to buy and rebuild a damaged one just for the experience. They don't seem any more difficult to work on than the p3s and p4s. Just that the camera gimbals are a bit smaller and parts aren't being sold at every corner store but that's the norm for DJI.

I just haven't found the right candidate at the right price yet.

So I have the phantom 3 standard and am looking to upgrade In a couple months for my birthday.

Any thoughts?
So let me tell you the deal I got. No question I took a chance and it worked out. I found a Phantom 4 on Craigslist and to make a long story short I bought it. Bottom line I received a Phantom 4 in pristeen condition. 4 Batteries all of them were charged 3 times, 3 sets of props that were still in the wrappers. 16 gig card, A DGI backpack again all for 750.00. Not bad!

So I have the phantom 3 standard and am looking to upgrade In a couple months for my birthday.

Any thoughts?
You have a perfect budget for a good used P3P with two batteries and possibly a case.
Check on eBay. I got a P3A with two batteries for 400 a few months ago. Almost never flown. It was perfect and arrived packed like fine China.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, I will try to find one drone that fits my price under 700. To be honest, I reallly wanted to get an advanced and now you guys have opened some new suggestions for me. Thanks everyone

I bought the P3 Advanced new through Amazon for $675 a couple months back. It's a nice quad and I love it completely.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94