Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Thermal Printed FAA Labels for $5

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by telescott, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. telescott

I was trying to figure out what kind of label I could use for the quad that the ink wouldn't run if it got damp. I bought a used Thermal Label Printer and have enough labels to offer some to other members for cheap.

Since these are thermal (heat) printed there is no ink to run. They are self adhesive so no need to tape them down.

I will print three different sizes and mail them to you by first class mail for $5.

I labeled my quad inside the battery compartment and on the outside near the battery compartment. I also labeled the controller. The hardest part was reaching in the battery compartment to stick the label down

Message me for my Paypal address. Along with payment include your Name, FAA number and Phone number if you would like that on it also. If you would like something else added to the label include that also.

Here are a few pictures. They are not professional but for $5 what do you expect?

My Email adress is scottgraser@hotmail.com

20160122_214949.jpg
    20160122_214917.jpg

20160122_220223.jpg

#1 telescott, Jan 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  2. Mityone

I would definitely want some..

Text your PayPal acct.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

#2 Mityone, Jan 24, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2016
  3. telescott

Manny, they are printed and ready to go. Please send me your address to mail them to you. My email address is scottgraser@hotmail.com

When you get them and are satisfied, then you can pay me using the same email address on Paypal. I want no money unless you are happy.

I thought you could do a private message on this forum, but am not sure how.

4. telescott

I received the $5, thanks.

now please delete or edit out your contact info on this thread so everyone cant see it.