The Xmas drone shooting season begins.

KS is the state where the judge ruled it was okay for a person to shoot down a drone with a shotgun as the homeowner felt it was flying too close/low. So it does not surprise me that local law enforcement thinks all drone flying is illegal. The writer of the article appeared to be _very_ fair in that they asked local law enforcement about this and they confirmed it was not all illegal (as the offer represented).

I want to walk in front of the officers car and when his camera catches me, shoot at the car with a BB gun. Seems only fair, right?

T hat was the guy shooting it, not flying.

It is a federal offense to interfere with an aircraft.
obama does it all the time, heard two pilots thanking god they got on the ground before he closed the airport.
He was a local thug, and should be enforcing the local laws by arresting the shooter, not going after the victim.

I am just south of KC in Blue Springs and kids shoot at my drones all the time with pellet guns or bb guns. I only fly my junk hexacopters now around here so i can afford to lose a prop or 2.

Sent from my Satellite mobile device using Phantompilots mobile app

My neighbors dog barks all the time, i need a good scope.

KS is the state where the judge ruled it was okay for a person to shoot down a drone with a shotgun as the homeowner felt it was flying too close/low. So it does not surprise me that local law enforcement thinks all drone flying is illegal. The writer of the article appeared to be _very_ fair in that they asked local law enforcement about this and they confirmed it was not all illegal (as the offer represented).

I want to walk in front of the officers car and when his camera catches me, shoot at the car with a BB gun. Seems only fair, right?

My neighbors dog barks all the time, i need a good scope. Thats a joke btw. I love most animals except geese and ducks. Always crapping on my dock.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka