The Shetland Flyer August 2014 Showreel

Reaction score
456804_980

A showreel made up of recent shots from various locations around Shetland and Lerwick, the capital of the islands. Most of the locations have appeared in my previous videos on Vimeo, but this showreel contains some different clips and brings them all together in one short video.

Shot with a GoPro Hero 3 Black at 1080/25 and Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal on my DJI Phantom 2 quadcopter. Music is "Border Blaster" (instrumental version) by Josh Woodward, released under a Creative Commons licence from the Free Music Archive

http://vimeo.com/102847541

More R/C aerial videos on my Shetland Flyer Vimeo Channel

Great video. Are you using an ND filter ? as there appears to be quite a bit of jello around the 2.15 mark.

robdigphot said:
Great video. Are you using an ND filter ? as there appears to be quite a bit of jello around the 2.15 mark.

Cheers! No ND filter, but jello is usually something I don't get bother with. Some of the shots were taken before I balanced the props - I only recently got a balancing rod so hopefully cured - no weather to fly today to test it but looking better tomorrow :)

Rory

Embarrassed to admit I had to look Shetland up on Google Maps. You're way north of most everything. Just curious how often you get those nice sunny days you show in your video? If those beaches were near me, the place would be packed with people.

Cheers guys. We do get some good weather in the summer, although calm days are pretty rare being a rock between the Atlantic and the North Sea! Yesterday we had over a months rain in a day but today is clear and sunny - unfortunately blowing around 25mph so no flying, although it's supposed to ease later...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl