The Last Post

Reaction score
Time has come to call it a day I think. I have been on this forum for nearly a year. Learned loads and tried to give help back where I could.
But the same threads are popping up continuously now and it's wearing thin, that and people are getting very thin skinned.
Good luck all, thanks to posters like Solentlife and Rodpad for making me smile and think from time to time.
Dave

Time has come to call it a day I think. I have been on this forum for nearly a year. Learned loads and tried to give help back where I could.
But the same threads are popping up continuously now and it's wearing thin, that and people are getting very thin skinned.
Good luck all, thanks to posters like Solentlife and Rodpad for making me smile and think from time to time.
Dave

I have to say that I see the same thing.
Been around since Feb '16.
Maybe the "same threads keep popping up" thing is normal after Christmas, but it does get annoying.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dave

I know what you mean. I was really heavy into the Traxxas R/C forums for a while. I swear if I saw one more post about which metal driveshafts to buy for a Slash 4x4, I was going to lose it. Even though there were 17,000 other threads about the very same subject, it still got asked about every 3 days. I'm already starting to see the exact same thing going on here with ARGtek vs. ITELITE/DBS Mods antennas.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen