The Duel

What is this ?????

Its same as last with a bit more graphic added ..

And its not even real DJI P flight ... its a Sim / Game ....

Nigel

Sounds like you guys know it all.
Everything has it's place. There is definitely skill in what you did. I wish I could do it. I haven't figured out my 5 year old Photoshop video editor yet. It is very frustrating. I have no idea why younger people haven't responded to your post. We are 62, 64 and 70 years old. We are in different worlds. We are more into flying and photography with our quads. Good luck and don't get discouraged.

Reactions: OOO
Sounds like you guys know it all.

Weh Hey ... rein in there cowboy !!

YOU asked what we think ..............

We are used to seeing actual flight footage and not game recordings. You post two of near same in same location ... asking both - what we think.

Nigel

Reactions: Aussie markD1969
U guys are hardcore. I like it.

We fly all the time. This is an actual
Flight.

It’s actually 2 drones flying.

I don’t mind the insults, but at least have a clue in what ur saying. We fly more than u,
I’m sure
Of
It.

Ok then - give us a description of how its done, how you added the gunfire ... why its just round and round same location ... and one of the 'AC' appears to just revolve on the spot ...

I agree that the background footage appears real - moving cars etc. - but the overall impression is one of superimposed game play ...

So - go on ... details ...

Oh - and I actually fly most days - not only DJI but any number of my extensive hangar of models ... about 55 ready at any one time .....

Nigel

What editor did you use? I use Davinci to get the green screen.
Keep going, don't stop. Life outside the box can be rewardig.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164