Technically this is off topic...

Reaction score
....if you guys would like to follow the adventure of me building a Tarot FY680 Pro this fall, you can from :

http://www.easttulsaok.com

I'm finding I don't fly the Phantom near as much now that I have this occupying my time (as well as getting in some manual/gyro assisted flight with the little Hubsan X4).

For those who know about these builds, I'm still sourcing motors and a battery or batteries. Feel free to leave any constructive criticism or ideas either on the comments section of my site or here.

Thanks.

Nice, I'm still thinking about the T680P for my next build, that or the Arris 680. I'm sure you'll love the Taranis too once you get in to it...let us know if you need any guidance with that.

Now, we could actually include this in the "other DJI multirotors" section since it's pretty much for anything other than a Phantom that uses any DJI gear...but if you would prefer to leave it here in off-topic it won't make any difference to us :cool:

OI Photography said:
Nice, I'm still thinking about the T680P for my next build, that or the Arris 680. I'm sure you'll love the Taranis too once you get in to it...let us know if you need any guidance with that.

Now, we could actually include this in the "other DJI multirotors" section since it's pretty much for anything other than a Phantom that uses any DJI gear...but if you would prefer to leave it here in off-topic it won't make any difference to us :cool:

I think here would be better. If I was going to use a Naza for it then maybe...but I'm intending on using a Pixhawk. Maybe I could buy some DJI props?... :cool:

It's been a while since an update; had an uptest over the weekend with little if any success (flipped over on takeoff but no damage). The Pixhawk FC is definitely configurable. But with that flexibility comes complication.

And you thought the Phantom compass dance was difficult...the Pixhawk makes that look like childs play.

Here's a Flickr album with a few photos. We think we know what the issue is. Knowing the proper sequence of motor numbers is helpful.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/oilerfan/ ... 165464375/

Yes, I intend on having a camera/fpv, but was more concerned about getting the frame up and going first.

sounds awesome! I'd love to learn how to build quads and helis, but last time I tried to experiment on one, I fried the circuit board and almost caught a little 7.4v lipo on fire in class. :oops:

Very cool build. Have your site saved to watch it evolve. I have never watched one of these come together, thanks for posting it all :D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl