Tarot 2D pitch on Phantom

Reaction score
Hello everyone would like to start off with introducing myself, Im a videographer by the name of DeReyes and is looking to expand my craft with filming aerial scenes to complete my work.
I have a DJI Phantom currently installed a Tarot 2D gimbal that I love now one problem I'm having is installing the pitch. I looked up tone of videos on how to install and did every step including adding the 5k-Ohm audio-taper potentiometer with knob on my tx controller but cant get the **** pitch to work, everything else is fine as far as the stabilization. ANYONE knows what I,m doing wrong? Is this a common issue newbies go threw? And is here a good hobby shop in Philadelphia/South Jersey area who can install the pitch for me?
Thanks in advance I,m in need of desperate help!! I have a project coming up shortly that I would like to use my DJI Phantom for.

I've got a tarot coming . . . . I should have it around the 11th of November, I'll try and find a solution for you (and me) it shouldn't be that hard. Also, are you sure its and audio and not a linear taper for the control knob??

. . . I'd suggest reading the ENTIRE thread about a product, I'm about 20 pages in on the tarot thread on rcgroups.com. Suggested mods are usually revised once any teething issues appear, that's the info that you'll need . . .

For example, on the 7th channel knob control mod, it first states that an audio taper potentiometer is needed, but that gets revised later in the thread!

first think you want to do is make sure that the knob you installed is visibly changing the levels in the NAZA assistant.
then you'll know if it's the gimbal or not.

Thanks everyone! I drooped it off at a local hobby shop so they can install it for me, the guy builds quadcopters so hopefully he can get it right.

Driffill said:
I've got a tarot coming . . . . I should have it around the 11th of November, I'll try and find a solution for you (and me) it shouldn't be that hard. Also, are you sure its and audio and not a linear taper for the control knob??

. . . I'd suggest reading the ENTIRE thread about a product, I'm about 20 pages in on the tarot thread on rcgroups.com. Suggested mods are usually revised once any teething issues appear, that's the info that you'll need . . .

For example, on the 7th channel knob control mod, it first states that an audio taper potentiometer is needed, but that gets revised later in the thread!
I did everything that was in the few videos I watched on Youtube and even purchased the same parts from Radio Shack. My only guess is that my soldering was not good or that I have to go in the software and tweak something but problem is I only own Apples and I would need a PC which I don't have.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan