TACO-RC ND filters set (ND4/8/16/32) for DJI Phantom 3

I don't have a set of your filters, or any other for that matter.

Would you happen to have any promotional offering in the very near future?

I don't have a set of your filters, or any other for that matter.

Would you happen to have any promotional offering in the very near future?

Hi, frank. We do not have any promotional offerings. But we do have some new products available for both DJI and 3DR pilots. If you own Phantom 3 and SOLO drone, you can simply use your Phantom 3 filters on the SOLO GoPro camera without buying other set of filters.

0__41062.1440480136.1280.1280.jpg

1__99034.1440480643.1280.1280.jpg

Last edited:
Just ordered some multi coated filters, aluminium holder bracket for the phantom 3 controller and a lanyard. Looking forward to receiving my items here in the UK. I've read many good reports about these nd filters. I was going to wait for the Lee Filters, but I don't know how long before they will be in full production of them. I believe they are still in the testing phase only for the Inspire 1 at the moment.

Just ordered some multi coated filters, aluminium holder bracket for the phantom 3 controller and a lanyard. Looking forward to receiving my items here in the UK. I've read many good reports about these nd filters. I was going to wait for the Lee Filters, but I don't know how long before they will be in full production of them. I believe they are still in the testing phase only for the Inspire 1 at the moment.

You wont be dissapointed! They are fantastic! - Adam

Is the multicoating a Polarizing glass? Also when typically would a nd64 filter be required as its not included in the set. One last thing did someone mention that these fit on the gopro, possibly with an adapter?

Well finally (nearly one month later) the Taco Set got here. Set of four in nice case 4, 8, 16, 32. With little gimbal lock.. the filters did a great job finally able to properly control the camera settings. So happy out.. Shiping from the east to Ireland always a bit slow.

Is the multicoating a Polarizing glass? Also when typically would a nd64 filter be required as its not included in the set. One last thing did someone mention that these fit on the gopro, possibly with an adapter?

multicoating is not a polarizing glass. nd64 is for someone who live in ultra sunny place. our filter fits on the gopro with an adapter that is available in our web site.

I just received a set of Taco RC ND Filters...

Filter range ND4/ND8/ND/16/ND32.

I can say the quality is very good, the multi-coating is good, the fit of the screw on adapter is perfect and exactly the same as the stock P3P protective filter that came on my copter. They come in a nice carrying case and work well. I tried them out and was able to get good exposure in video and control shutter speeds as I wanted. To clean the filters you need lens tissues and lens fluid. You push the filter out gently from the top which is held in my a small rubber O-ring, so be careful not to drop or lose it and be sure to use a soft dust free surface to remove and clean the filters on. Use non-powdered latex gloves otherwise oil from the edge of your fingers will get on the lens edges because they are so small. Clean the filter and then put it back in the holder (making sure the green multi-coated side is facing the right way) and use a toothpick to reinstall the rubber O-ring that holds in the glass filter in place. They screw on and off perfectly without any issues at all.

My overall impression is they are well worth the money and good quality filters that do what they are supposed to do. I received my filters within 10 days of ordering. I will be buying more gear from Taco RC in the future. Taco RC customer service is top notch as well. Very responsive and helpful in ordering also.

To clean the filters you need lens tissues and lens fluid. You push the filter out gently from the top which is held in my a small rubber O-ring, so be careful not to drop or lose it and be sure to use a soft dust free surface to remove and clean the filters on.

I just clean mine as a whole, I wouldn't recommend pushing the glass away from its housing, they are actually fixed in place - Adam

Reactions: JBG
I just clean mine as a whole, I wouldn't recommend pushing the glass away from its housing, they are actually fixed in place - Adam

I wouldn't say they are fixed, at least not the ones I have. Light pressure on the top of the filter with a lens tissue pops the glass right out along with the O-ring very easily. All of them are the same in the kit I received, easy to pop out. I already suggested to Taco RC they make them permanently fused to the screw on cap. Regardless, the filters are nice! They definitely do the job.

Ordered mine a few days ago and they have shipped. Hopefully I can get the UV filter off so I can use these! Lol

Btw, I've seen several people posting still photos to showcase these nd filters, but these really only benefit video unless you're trying to get an artistic view that requires a slow shutter in stills (photographing a waterfall where you want the water to be a nice blur, for example).

I got a set yesterday.. No issue at all removing the lens to put on a taco RC filer. Flip it upside down on your bed and twist while holding the gimbal.

P.S. - great filter and a nifty case.

I agree great filters. Good value for money. When removing the ultra filter for the first time apply as little presure to the edge of the filter while turning it should come off so easy then..

One more thing. Can you simply add a snap on polarizing filter to the taco filters and have same effect as ndpl??

The Taco filters are the same dimensions as the original lens, so a snap on polar lens should fit the Taco fine.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl