TACO-RC ND filters set (ND4/8/16/32) for DJI Phantom 3

Mine took right at one week from order to receiving them. I'm in Washington, D.C. USA

So I bought the ND4/8/16 straight from DJI. Shipped same day and received it after 2 days, even though it said 5-10 days on the web site. They work fine, but why would the Taco or other ones be better, and how?

Taco are multicoated on the front and back surface to reduce reflections, also taco customer service is 100x better.

Taco are multicoated on the front and back surface to reduce reflections, also taco customer service is 100x better.
Only if you purchase the multi coated ones. Last week they only had the regular ones. This week I got the one sided multi coated ones.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1440371903.339701.jpg

Uncoated.

I see that these mc lenses come with a case pouch I assume that is not the $5.99 zippered case

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Purchased both 1-8-16-32 set (normal and multi-coating) and received them after long delay at Swiss custom.
Is there a way to distinguish one type from the other?
Marking on them is the same and there is no indication on the zipped case.

Purchased both 1-8-16-32 set (normal and multi-coating) and received them after long delay at Swiss custom.
Is there a way to distinguish one type from the other?
Marking on them is the same and there is no indication on the zipped case.
Tilt them in the light MC have a green reflection and uncoated dont

Well I managed to get my hands on one of the dji nd 4 filter tried it very good but no where near dark enough even for Irish weather.
I ordered the 4x set from Taco just about two weeks ago and no sign of them yet. Hope the get here soon while there is dome hope of sunshine, or my dji ND4 may go into regular service. Hurry up

What lens cap and gimble lock are you guys using with these filters.
The one I have (which I HATE anyway), doesn't fit

TACO RC is shipping their gimbal lock/lens cap v2 combo for free with the 4 set filters. I prefer it to DJI gimbal lock and you have bonus of cap included.

What is the difference between multicoated and uncoated? Which do you use when?
I was told the multicoated helps with the reflection that might occur between the camera and the filter. Under certain circumstances it could occur.

TACO RC is shipping their gimbal lock/lens cap v2 combo for free with the 4 set filters. I prefer it to DJI gimbal lock and you have bonus of cap included.
Yes I got it,
I think I have to do some trimming on the slot part that hooks on the top of the camera.
It barely catches

What is the difference between multicoated and uncoated? Which do you use when?

It is worth spending extra. Multi-coating one helps reduce most surface reflections and allows maximum light transmission.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl