TACO-RC ND filters set (ND4/8/16/32) for DJI Phantom 3

How long is a piece of string? Let me guess where you live.

If you read the thread you shall glean information - mine took 3 weeks HK - Australia, fairly close geographically...

I guess some chinese peeps were on strike ;)

Oops, I forgot to add my location.... Iceland

Placed order on the 10th (afternoon), shipped on the 11th ... reached France on the 18th, didn't reach my home yet. Customs clearance maybe ?

Rec'd my set of (4) multi coated ones yesterday. They seem to be nicely made. The included case is not the cheap wallet that people have mentioned, it's a nice square zipper case with foam cutout for each filter. Hoping to try them out in the next day or so.

What lens cap and gimble lock are you guys using with these filters.
The one I have (which I HATE anyway), doesn't fit

The 4 Lense zipper case is nice.... But doesn't fit in that little grove on gpc backpack...just bugged me ... Also ... Wish it fit at least 6-8 lenses ... 4 is weird number ... All the sets are sold on 3 or 6 ...

The item in discussion is sold as 4 lenses, so a case that fits 4 lenses seems optimal to me. Also the gripe about fact that it doesn't fit in a backpack not even created by the company seems a little unfair.

Basically you want a lens case that fits upto twice as many lenses which comes in a smaller form factor, good luck with that - Adam

Reactions: Jaybee
Filters just arrived. Quality looks great, no marks / scuffs. Very good fit, feels exactly like the stock UV ring. Notice the purple hue on the glass, which is as expected for a multi-coated filter. You get a green hue when shining a strong light on the glass, again as expected.

Will go out and do some tests asap.

View attachment 27846 View attachment 27847 View attachment 27848 View attachment 27849 View attachment 27850 View attachment 27851
Just curious, were all of your O-rings in place like the one in your photo? A couple of mine seem a little too large and don't sit in as nicely as yours. The filters still seem to work fine. Sometimes it takes a few tries getting them on properly.

Last edited:
Just curious, we're all of your O-rings in place like the one in your photo? A couple of mine seem a little too large and don't sit in as nicely as yours. The filters still seem to work fine. Sometimes it takes a few tries getting them on properly.

Get in touch with taco their customer service is great.

Adam have you
The item in discussion is sold as 4 lenses, so a case that fits 4 lenses seems optimal to me. Also the gripe about fact that it doesn't fit in a backpack not even created by the company seems a little unfair.

Basically you want a lens case that fits upto twice as many lenses which comes in a smaller form factor, good luck with that - Adam
Adam have you received yours yet?

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1440109033.415928.jpg
Taco ND4 on a muddy Texas day.

Just ordered the complete set this morning and it was already shipped. Wish they would tell me how long it will take all the way from Hong Kong to Florida. Can't wait to get them.
Would appreciate knowing your after sales experience... how long did it take to ship the filters?

Are they OK - although I dont see any complaints about them on here.... TIA

I received my replacement set yesterday, haven't had time to open up and have a look but taco rc customer service is brilliant. I would definately buy from them again.

Adam have you

Adam have you received yours yet?

Yes mate got them a good few days ago, still waiting to test them out due to weather, the ND16 has a little circular mark on the lense, ive ordered some cleaning tissues to see if i can shift it not sure if it effects the image yet.

Quality is fantastic! Very well made and easy to swap out for different weather conditions - Adam

Reactions: 2raaas

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl