TACO-RC ND filters set (ND4/8/16/32) for DJI Phantom 3

Yes the tablet mount is from taco-rc. it is much cheaper than the DJI one with the same quality. It is surely a "must buy" accessory to avoid wobbling of your tablet on the remote control.
Another order from me as soon as you have it. Lol

Yeah same here - really happy with the filters I've received (apart from the shitty wallet they came in) & the feedback from this oscar bloke has been good.

Reactions: GhostMaster
Ordered mine a few days ago and they have shipped. Hopefully I can get the UV filter off so I can use these! Lol

Btw, I've seen several people posting still photos to showcase these nd filters, but these really only benefit video unless you're trying to get an artistic view that requires a slow shutter in stills (photographing a waterfall where you want the water to be a nice blur, for example).

Mine got delivered today mate, have you received yours? slight damage on one of them though, looks like they're good with customer service though so ill contact them. Ordered on sunday and they arrived in the UK on my doorstep today, not bad.

Still waiting for mine mate, hopefully tomorrow, knowing my luck customs will have it - Adam

Still waiting for mine mate, hopefully tomorrow, knowing my luck customs will have it - Adam
Same here mate, package arrived in the UK on the 12th. We'll probably get a duty charge on Monday.

To those who have the filters already, mine have v. slight kind of mark around the outside edges(only in places not all the way around) on the actual filter, like overspill of glue or something, is this normal? It is very very slight and I'm being really ****, but just wondering if they're all like this? Jaybee and Adamation if you can let me know if yours are like this please.(I can't get a pic zoomed in enough to show you what I mean)

To those who have the filters already, mine have v. slight kind of mark around the outside edges(only in places not all the way around) on the actual filter, like overspill of glue or something, is this normal? It is very very slight and I'm being really ****, but just wondering if they're all like this? Jaybee and Adamation if you can let me know if yours are like this please.(I can't get a pic zoomed in enough to show you what I mean)
Mine don't have any mark. Are they the standard or multicoated?

Ill let you know when i get mine :) - Adam

O-ring is to lock the filter in place against vibration, so important to have it in place. Cannot tell you where as mine are currently on the way.

Email [email protected] we can help you sort this out.

Highly recommend the multi coated
Nd filters. They're superb quality for the price. I would love taco to make a graduated filter but could be difficult with the screw on system they use.

Izzy - I live in Hong Kong and the number is correct. Phone numbers here have 8 digits and +852 is the country code

Still no sign of my MC ND lenses, arrived in the UK on the 12th according to tracking - Adam

Order mine a week ago today and they were here when I got home from work. Sun was almost down by the time I got them out and on the P3P so I didn't get a chance to really try em out yet. They seem super nice and very light. Looking forward to the daylight.

Highly recommend the multi coated
Nd filters. They're superb quality for the price. I would love taco to make a graduated filter but could be difficult with the screw on system they use.

Izzy - I live in Hong Kong and the number is correct. Phone numbers here have 8 digits and +852 is the country code

Am I missing something. I thought I saw the multi coated the other day. Now there is no option.

Filters just arrived. Quality looks great, no marks / scuffs. Very good fit, feels exactly like the stock UV ring. Notice the purple hue on the glass, which is as expected for a multi-coated filter. You get a green hue when shining a strong light on the glass, again as expected.

Will go out and do some tests asap.

J_Taco-ND_1.jpg
J_Taco-ND_2.jpg
J_Taco-ND_3.jpg
J_Taco-ND_4.jpg
J_Taco-ND_5.jpg
J_Taco-ND_6.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members