TACO-RC ND filters set (ND4/8/16/32) for DJI Phantom 3

Shipping with Taco is really fast. Ordered Monday night here in New Zealand and arrived here(rural address) Friday morning. That's 4 sleeps! Lol

I see what you mean. You may want to consider the multi pack with the ND 4 and 8 included for $10 more. You get two extra filters, a case worth $6 and a lens cap/gimbal holder, which you'll probably end up throwing in a drawer. The multi pack says available tomorrow.

I think the lens cap/ gimbal holder is great, easy to fit & snug on the lens/gimbal - far better than the gimbal clamp that shipped with the phantom

Just saw Jayb's post :)

****, I'm so jealous. USPS has lost my package.. not taco-rc's fault but package hasn't been seen since SF on 8/5... sucks

I think the lens cap/ gimbal holder is great, easy to fit & snug on the lens/gimbal - far better than the gimbal clamp that shipped with the phantom

Just saw Jayb's post :)
Interesting. The one I received is pretty loose and allows for some camera movement. I do like it for simple storage as it's easy to get on and off. I just traveled 150 miles via car, and just didn't trust it enough for that ride due to the loose fit.

I'm not seeing them on the website as available for pre-order, anyone know when they will be back up again? Must have just missed them.

Reactions: Albert R.
Double Sided. There's no link to pre-order though
Oh yeah, I didn't notice the order button was missing now. I actually ordered some myself two days ago. Maybe ping them an enquiry email.

Is double sided coating that much better ? What's the difference ?
I wouldn’t worry too much to be honest, but good quality multi-coated filters usually give better colour and contrast. They can also reduce reflections between the filter and lens lessening lens flares from the extra glass, which may look worst using single coated filters.
can they ship to turkey?
I'm certain they ship worldwide.

The Mc make a difference yes, in my tests sometimes I see some reflections in the normal taco rc nd filters.

I'm waiting to order to MC ones but cannot budge my uv filter. What's the trick to getting it off safely?

I'm waiting to order to MC ones but cannot budge my uv filter. What's the trick to getting it off safely?
I couldn't remove mine bare handed. I used a rubber jar opener. It's something you put on the lid of a jar to get a better grip. I put very little pressure on the original filter, turned it counterclockwise, and it easily came off. Mine looks a little different than the link below, but same idea.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005KM75N8/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_xUdYvb6DN63PJ

Reactions: Viral
I ordered mine yesterday morning (think I got one of the final few MC sets they have in, as they showed out of stock shortly after I ordered)they sent me an email this morning to say it's been shipped. Let's see how long it takes to get to the uk!

Reactions: Adamation
Wanted to get the 64 in the set but they are out of stock. Think a 32 will be enough?

I ordered mine yesterday morning (think I got one of the final few MC sets they have in, as they showed out of stock shortly after I ordered)they sent me an email this morning to say it's been shipped. Let's see how long it takes to get to the uk!

Exactly the same for me, ordered the MC version yesterday, order updated today to "shipped", wonder if we will get stung by the UK customs lottery seems that they pull packages at random - Adam

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT