Taco-Rc Gimbal Shipping Time

Reaction score
Ordered the taco-rc plug and play gimbal on March 31 with expedited delivery to Florida.
Received in the mail USPS today! 3 days from hong kong...quite impressive if you ask me.

I'm sick as hell right now, but I'm going to try to assemble it tonight and change the settings. My head is really foggy though.

Will definitely post a video of my first flight. Build quality seems decent. Paid $280 total

amrflyingdude said:
Did you get the new version? The one with the new shell?

I just sent an email to tacotoys@gmail asking them to clarify a few questions relating to your post shown above. The Gimbel plug & play kit shown for the P2V for $259.00 does not include the New ★EGGSHELL MOUNT FOR $45.00 That is a different accessory item shown twice actually. I have communicated with another PP member who stated he ordered the Gimbel kit & the assessory Eggshell mount, and received the Gimbel kit followed by an ★Extra Yellow Velcro Band★ I'm sure it is a mixup, but since the website is totally confusing, I have asked Taco-Toys to consider making it clear as to what is the deal with all this...

I will post after getting a response from them.
Moose

Moose said:
amrflyingdude said:

I just sent an email to tacotoys@gmail asking them to clarify a few questions relating to your post shown above. The Gimbel plug & play kit shown for the P2V for $259.00 does not include the New ★EGGSHELL MOUNT FOR $45.00 That is a different accessory item shown twice actually. I have communicated with another PP member who stated he ordered the Gimbel kit & the assessory Eggshell mount, and received the Gimbel kit followed by an ★Extra Yellow Velcro Band★ I'm sure it is a mixup, but since the website is totally confusing, I have asked Taco-Toys to consider making it clear as to what is the deal with all this...

Moose

Not sure if its worth paying $259 + $45 to get a decent shell. I ordered mine on Modnay and should get here sometime tomorrow, I'm keeping it stock for now.

amrflyingdude said:

No it came with the velcro mount. Didn't want to spend an extra $45

they now have a V3 of the mount.

Looks like its less plastic and the IMU board mount directly above the camera.

Less weight and no more issues with tilted horizon would be my guess as to what it improves.

amrflyingdude said:
Moose said:
amrflyingdude said:

Moose

I got back a quick response from these guys, thats always a good sign. They stated that next week the Gimbel will be offered with the ★new V3 plastic Eggshell mount... , but for now its still the yellow Velcro tie.
Moose

Not sure if its worth paying $259 + $45 to get a decent shell. I ordered mine on Modnay and should get here sometime tomorrow, I'm keeping it stock for now.

I just posted an update on the Gimbel setup on another thread, and also asked the time difference between the USA $6.00 Standard delivery ◆vs◆ the $60.00 rudh delivery??
Anyone??
Moose

Ordered mine on the 12th, paid for expedited shipping. Says "shipped", as of the 13th. Emailed them twice for tracking number.

No reply.

I'm hoping they are really busy with no time to email.

johnbowen said:
Ordered mine on the 12th, paid for expedited shipping. Says "shipped", as of the 13th. Emailed them twice for tracking number.

No reply.

I'm hoping they are really busy with no time to email.
for me.i buy yesterday and now,nothing answer have a shipping yet or not.send email to ask their receive my payment tru paypal or not..taco not respond yet...mmm..i dont know what happen..

I just ordered mine 2 days ago and got an email saying it has been shipped and emailed them to get a tracking number twice, but no reply yet.....

Nsrwholesale said:
I just ordered mine 2 days ago and got an email saying it has been shipped and emailed them to get a tracking number twice, but no reply yet.....
maybe sold out.that taco not respond....or maybe very busy...think positive..mmmmmm

i already open this case to paypal.hope taco can reply my mail via paypal.i want to know that their shiiping my item or not yet.that all...

brutal11 said:
i already open this case to paypal.hope taco can reply my mail via paypal.i want to know that their shiiping my item or not yet.that all...
after i dispute in paypal..taco respond my email.he already shipping my gimbal to malaysia with tracking number...that i used paypal to protec me.thanks again taco reply and send my item....dispute closed.... :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl