Tablets......

Can it handle litchi? That's what I really need one for

Neon Euc
Don't know, I use an iPad and P3A for Litchi I assume Litchi needs more processing power. I don't know how to measure processing power between different tablets.

If you can, step out to $199 and pickup the Nvidia shield k1. You won't regret it. Amazing tablet for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I agree, this thing has some serious horsepower and is great for viewing your videos in full resolution right from the copter as well. Runs Litchi smooth as butter BUT you will need a sun shade.

I agree, this thing has some serious horsepower and is great for viewing your videos in full resolution right from the copter as well. Runs Litchi smooth as butter BUT you will need a sun shade.

I got amr shield glare protector and haven't needed my sunshade again :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've got a Google nexus 7 2013 (2nd Gen). Have no problems, got it used. Don't know new price in USD though.

Make sure you choose the right platform because there are certain Litchi features that only work on Apple or Android so choose which features are important to you

I've got a Google nexus 7 2013 (2nd Gen). Have no problems, got it used. Don't know new price in USD though.

Make sure you choose the right platform because there are certain Litchi features that only work on Apple or Android so choose which features are important to you
Can you elaborate on those feature differences?

Can you elaborate on those feature differences?

Not specifically, but I noticed while going through the Litchi help manuals there were some features that are only on iOS or only on android. Main one I think is that you can only see elevation when planning way point missions on iOS.

Aside from that there are considerations such as if you want to download the new ground station app then that's only on iOS at the moment.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl