tablet and drone help

Reaction score
Hi all. My first post on here. Have and Phantom 3a and 4pro. I've been using a google nexus7 as my main tablet with a acer iconia one10 as backup both with out a problem. Recently my google nexus 7 broke and I bought a Huawei medipad T3, while the apps (djigo, djigo4, drone deploy, pix4d and litchi) will download fine they wont connect to the drone. I have tried to change tablet settings but no joy. Does anyone have anything else I could try?

Hi all. My first post on here. Have and Phantom 3a and 4pro. I've been using a google nexus7 as my main tablet with a acer iconia one10 as backup both with out a problem. Recently my google nexus 7 broke and I bought a Huawei medipad T3, while the apps (djigo, djigo4, drone deploy, pix4d and litchi) will download fine they wont connect to the drone. I have tried to change tablet settings but no joy. Does anyone have anything else I could try?
Be sure you're signed in with DJI.

Thank you. I did both drones on both tablets. I logged in to djigo and djigo4 but still not connecting. Same problem with drone deploy, pix4d and litchi. All logged in but all not connecting on the T3 but all working fine on the acer iconia one10.

Thank you. I did both drones on both tablets. I logged in to djigo and djigo4 but still not connecting. Same problem with drone deploy, pix4d and litchi. All logged in but all not connecting on the T3 but all working fine on the acer iconia one10.
Have you tried a different cable?

Yeah tried two different cables both worked with the acer but not with the T3

Even tried uninstalling all the apps and reinstallung them
I don't have a solid solution but if it were me, I would start looking around at the settings on your tablet. For example, yesterday I went to copy photos off my phone and my phone blocked the connection until I gave permission. Here's what I had to do to connect:

Connect the device/Settings/Connected Devices/USB. Tap the USB to display options.

I've never tried to connect my phone to my P3P so I don't know if it would re-create your issue. I may fly today and give it a shot.

Reactions: LarBear360

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94