Switch to FCC mode in Europe, and fly miles instead of just 300 meters with P3SE

I just got my drone back guarantee they damaged me the nacelle
but since it is a blow and I do not know how to break it does not compensate me
so a council certainly the SAV work quickly but very sade

Hurry another test! Works super, but there is a problem with flight cards !?

Attachments

• IMG_20180329_190842.jpg
    IMG_20180329_190842.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 537
Is any way to switch to 2.4 ghz? I cant switch to 5 to 2.4 i choose any channel and it say it will restart but i need to turn off the remote and turn on again and always is set to 5 ghz.

Thanks

How is experience on iOS? I have no Android devices but can do the FCC mod arranging one but want to use my iPad Air 2 preferably. Is Litchy working without issues?

Most I'm worried about is RTH, don't want to loose my drone.

How is experience on iOS? I have no Android devices but can do the FCC mod arranging one but want to use my iPad Air 2 preferably. Is Litchy working without issues?

Most I'm worried about is RTH, don't want to loose my drone.

Im using ipad air 2, i don't have any problem with the litchi, a bit laggy dont know why, trying to switch to 2.4 ghz, using 5 ghz, because of strong wind ( 35 km ) i only tested today about 18 minutes of flight.

But i can assure you if you use the MOD dji go to switch to FCC and after that use litchi the program is great for IOS, it doesn't close with any error, you can calibrate the compass and set the altitude of RTH, conclusion litchi is great of IOS users.

If you need any advice just send me a PM i have the same system as you ( ipad air 2 )

Thanks for your feedback! What I also like about Litchi is that I don't have to log in to DJI Go, no forced firmware updates, no datalogging and more features available. Lets hope that DJI will give free the SDK soon for "real support" I don't get it why DJI is not giving up the SDK. Is this all because of the range complains they get?

Doe anybody know what the bird itself logs when flying without DJI Go app? Is the "blackbox" still active?

This MOD fits on every phantom series 3.
I additionally made a mod that allows you to fly higher than 500 m.
I flew away yesterday in the city for 2 km and 750 m up.

This MOD fits on every phantom series 3.
I additionally made a mod that allows you to fly higher than 500 m.
I flew away yesterday in the city for 2 km and 750 m up.
Hello, I'm using the mod 3.1.18 and I am happy with the additional distance I can fly. Do you intend to do this mod on a new version of dji go? Thanks.

Maybe the translator google incorrectly translated. I did not create MODS, I just installed it. Me version 3.1.8 broke the connection as if the drone were CE but I could fly 1.3 km. I was afraid to fly because in the end, after some time, the drone would fly away. I am using 3.1.28 MOD and this time everything is OK. I can fly over 2 km. Every once in a while there is a window to change the region from FCC to CE, but the program is always at the FCC. However, I uploaded the MOD to the drone allowing it to fly higher. I have it on SE.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT