Sunshade

No sunshade will make you happy until you cover yourself with a blanket.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: bkushner
I had tried few in past and was never satisfied with any one. There are few with nearly 12" depth but they make everything so unwieldy

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I had tried few in past and was never satisfied with any one. There are few with nearly 12" depth but they make everything so unwieldy
Yes, Hoodman realized their tall hoods were so unwieldy that they made a waist belt to support it. You'll basically need another case to haul the hood and waist belt contraption.

upload_2016-12-26_12-23-51.png

Reactions: KevMo Photog
Check out aerial drone accessories for their shades. Just posted a video up for use with one on my nexus 7 but it's available for iPad and other Android tablets as well!

Last edited:
Did anyone here ever photograph with a view camera? For years I shot professionally with one using a dark cloth focusing hood over my head and the rear of my camera. Made it so much easier to compose the shot. Mine was two layers... a silver fabric on the outside to reflect heat and a black layer on the inside. Still available on eBay...

Yes, Hoodman realized their tall hoods were so unwieldy that they made a waist belt to support it. You'll basically need another case to haul the hood and waist belt contraption.

View attachment 71695
Just bought the Hoodman two part shade for the iPad mini. Looks a lot like what you have in the photo but much shorter. WORKS VERY WELL and easy to use

JMHO

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl