Suggestion for those who registered

I laminated and printed mine myself, save a little money.

Attachments

• Registration.png
    Registration.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 407
Reactions: GoodnNuff
Every FAA "N number" has always been publicly searchable. Just google any N number from any aircraft

Yep! I punched in the N# of the C-150 I learned to fly in. It's still in service. And we both have moved half a continent away. (I wonder if the current owner knows his "baby" was subjected the hard landings a trainer gets? lol)

And when your batteries heat up?

Top part doesn't get that hot and so far haven't had a problem. Had I thought of that, I might not have put them on there. It's a good point. Maybe I should move it anyway for that reason.

Was also thinking what if it came off in a crash, God forbid but then I thought "hey, any part could come off" and "I don't know officer, I put it on my battery". ;)

I laminated and printed mine myself, save a little money.
Yeah, a little ridiculous to spend $15 on a 10th of a piece of paper and a laminate. Nice.
Now $5 I would pay simply to not have to do it. Lower your price point whoever is charging $15 and you'll get more.

Reactions: riverphantom3
Are you talking one of these old school Dymo's? I had a few like this back in the day. :D

il_570xN.324087973.jpg

My Brother label maker allows you to design & print from your computer. Images and all. They come in variable widths, colored text, colored or clear backgrounds. The labels are indoor/outdoor rated and they hold up to heat & cold and they stick like glue. I use them on everything. I have one at home & work. :)

01.jpg

IMG_1827.jpg

Fourteen bucks... You are free to ask any price and we are also free to choose not to purchase. I choose not to for that inflated price.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I printed out several and had them laminated at Staples and put one in a luggage tag and then put it on my case
65cc179ad1ebc36f8b10ae74d046ff4f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: riverphantom3
I believe the rule is you have to have the number on your bird like a license plate so should it fall out of the sky, it is traceable to you.

And it is. This is in addition to that.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl