Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Professional Stuck In HDR Shooting Mode

Discussion in 'Phantom 3 Help' started by jp_flkeys, Oct 2, 2016.

1. jp_flkeys

The other day I was up taking photos in Single Shot mode, I decided to try HDR on my last photo to see how it comes out. Now I'm stuck on HDR mode and cannot change it back to Single Shot. Any suggestions or reasons why this might happen? I was shooting Raw + Jpg at the time, I was think since I had both selected it screwed up because I was also in Raw at the time. Usually HDR is for Jpg only.

2. Cameronb1

Are you you using dji go? On Apple or Android?
    We need a bit more info to help

Sent from my HTC One M9 using PhantomPilots mobile app

3. With The Birds

Is your AC connected when you are trying to make the changes?

4. Mako79

If you powered down the bird before closing the app, then the previous settings may not save.
    Try closing the app, and then power down the bird.

5. jp_flkeys

It's working now. When I switched over to HDR I didn't hold the button down long enough for all the shots to fire off. I just clicked it once thinking it would fire all shots. I never use hdr but thought while it was up in the air take a shot before landing. I held the button down, fired the shots & now it works. Should have read the instructions before taking the shot but like I said it was a last minute decision. Live & learn as they say. Thanks for the response & tips. I use an android devise, Nvidia Shield, very happy with it.

6. jp_flkeys

It's working now. When I switched over to HDR I didn't hold the button down long enough for all the shots to fire off. I just clicked it once thinking it would fire all shots. I never use hdr but thought while it was up in the air take a shot before landing. I held the button down, fired the shots & now it works. Should have read the instructions before taking the shot but like I said it was a last minute decision. Live & learn as they say. Thanks for the response & tips. I use an android devise, Nvidia Shield, very happy with it.