Stock P3S, with latest firmware, using Litchi app, better distance??

You were at 210m with GO and 135m with Litchi. Litchi might have shown significant improvement if at 210m.

This brings up the question again, does the Go App version have any affect on the range? My limited experience says yes, but my data may be a spurious anomaly.

I would really like to hear from others on this particular topic. I don't know if I should start a new thread as I do not want to kidnap this thread.

Last edited:
If you are using an android device you can try the various methods to go back app versions

I tried something else which would indicate that the latest Go App 3.1.6 is probably OK. I flew my P3A out to 11361 ft without a disconnect. I turned around so that I would have enough battery to get home. The disconnect shown in picture happened when I turned around to take a screen shot of my iPad mini 3. Something has changed on my PS3 which is now limiting the range.
IMG_0038.PNG

Last edited:
Argtek mode with latest firmware DJI-Go around 300m and Litchi around 500m ...after it RTH , before that with 1.7.9 firmware I got around 2000m with Litchi (with good video), now with latest firmware Litchi will not calibrate compas and with pano mode has moved around 15m and for pano this is a little bit to much (before it moved maybe 1m ), so I will have to downgrade the firmware to check if it is hardware or firmware problem

That depends if FCC or CE area.

CE range is quoted as 500m ... about 1600ft.

Many people don't get either of those ...

Nigel

I am new to all this... stock 4k using DJI go and I can only set the max distance to 500m or 1600 feet. I am confused how people can get more range then that if that is the app max? Am I missing something?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumperswaves