standard not connecting to controller

Reaction score
friends phantom standard, flew it wednesday when he flew it a battery error appeared, he landed it changed battery, the camera goes crazy jerking around and now will not connect to controller, tried to re link controller to phantom , no luck, took camera off, still would not connect. tried android and apple apps ,has not been crashed, any one have a suggestion to try and fix it ? also downloaded last updated for it and put on card that did not do anything, i am out of ideals.

friends phantom standard, flew it wednesday when he flew it a battery error appeared, he landed it changed battery, the camera goes crazy jerking around and now will not connect to controller, tried to re link controller to phantom , no luck, took camera off, still would not connect. tried android and apple apps ,has not been crashed, any one have a suggestion to try and fix it ? also downloaded last updated for it and put on card that did not do anything, i am out of ideals.
Um that's a good one hands full,,,might pay to reinstall camera,not sure if it needs to be there for start up proceedings,,,did you try wiping previous app and re-download dji from scratch,,,at what point of flight did battery error come on ,,start ...50% ..flat....some batterys get pretty warm when getting to flat point,,might have done something ..all I can think of at moment,,11,50 pm me brain shutting down:eek: how you say cam went crazy,,was that worse than what it would do on start up,,,was wifi and camera view good before?????

battery was around 70 percent when error happened, app was deleted and reinstalled on android, camera jumps around when power is turned on, then random jumps after that. wifi and camera was good before flight and worked till it landed, changed battery and it has been in a state of flux ever since

battery was around 70 percent when error happened, app was deleted and reinstalled on android, camera jumps around when power is turned on, then random jumps after that. wifi and camera was good before flight and worked till it landed, changed battery and it has been in a state of flux ever since
Sorry for delay was trying to find something on this on Google,,didn't come back with much that would help that you haven't tried,,,I go look at some other posts see if I can find somsthing

@thepushercg
What color is status light on the remote and under the Phantom?

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl