Stage 1 modified Wifi ExtenderRE700 using FPVLR.COM antennae

Re: NEW Modified DJI Phantom 2 WiFi Range Extender RE700

Not after he turned it on with no antennas on it....
also 220.00 seems like alot.. Modifying these are very easy, and the connectors to do so are like 5 bucks for both.

The extender itself (re700) is 140$. Ebay takes 10% plus another fee from paypal if you use a credit card. Plus you have time spent making it and shipping costs to receive it. When all is said and done profit is somewhere around $40. Which if it was me back when i first started modifying would have paid in order to extend my FPV distance. Ive been selling receivers for 5 months now and nobody has a problem spending 70$ on those with the antennas removed. I take the pain out of modifying UAS parts so people still have their originals just in case. Also, maybe you didnt notice the make me an offer option!?!? Cmon man.

Kind Regards,
Dave

People who preform services like this generally charge more than the raw materials they end up using. They have time invested and their talent which is figured into that cost. It has worked this way for centuries. If someone doesn't want to do the work themselves, or they don't know how, he provides a ready made solution for them. People who buy from him have options and they choose his.

@Bluethundr - I could be wrong but I noticed you have no problem making a profit on the items that you have no time or work into for sale in the classifieds as they could be bought for much less, so why the issue with smaugnaut's work?

LuvMyTJ said:
People who preform services like this generally charge more than the raw materials they end up using. They have time invested and their talent which is figured into that cost. It has worked this way for centuries. If someone doesn't want to do the work themselves, or they don't know how, he provides a ready made solution for them. People who buy from him have options and they choose his.

@Bluethundr - I could be wrong but I noticed you have no problem making a profit on the items that you have no time or work into for sale in the classifieds as they could be bought for much less, so why the issue with smaugnaut's work?

Well said. Thank you sir.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl