Spires of Huntsville 3

Hey Goldni - very nice indeed as to flying and filming. Great/smooth gimbal work not to mention the perfect choice of music and the editing work. Well worth a "like".

Continued safe flying and filming!

Is that Huntsville as in "Huntsville Alabama"? Canadian here and the only Huntsville's I've ever heard mentioned are in Alabama and in Ontario, Canada (province where I live).

Beauty job!

Reactions: Goldni
Sweet home Alabama..............

Beautiful Church and good job.

Reactions: Goldni
Hey Goldni - very nice indeed as to flying and filming. Great/smooth gimbal work not to mention the perfect choice of music and the editing work. Well worth a "like".

Continued safe flying and filming!

Is that Huntsville as in "Huntsville Alabama"? Canadian here and the only Huntsville's I've ever heard mentioned are in Alabama and in Ontario, Canada (province where I live).

Beauty job!

Thanks! Yes Huntsville Alabama, The Rocket City. There's also a Huntsville Texas, a prison town I've heard of.

So weird, Goldni. My wife saw you filming this footage just a day or two ago. She mentioned you had a young boy with you. Nice work!

So weird, Goldni. My wife saw you filming this footage just a day or two ago. She mentioned you had a young boy with you. Nice work!

Ha! Thanks! My wife likes the "young" descriptor, but yeah.ms he had her hair up. Could've past for a "boy"!

Well, she was driving by at a distance so that detail escaped her. Sorry, no offense intended. Funny that my wife sees people flying quads fairly often while out and about but I've never come across one in the wild.

Well, she was driving by at a distance so that detail escaped her. Sorry, no offense intended. Funny that my wife sees people flying quads fairly often while out and about but I've never come across one in the wild.

Lol. No worries. Neat to have her run across us videoing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga