South Park Drone Episode! WOW! HAHA

Reaction score
I didnt see any other posts about it so I wanted to see if anyone else watched last nights new episode? They basically talked about amateur drones and spying and how its legal and we can do whatever we want. Butter's Dad gets a Phantom 2 Vision+ (it looked exactly like it) and the boys play with it and spy on neighbors.. Soon everyone gets one and the town is overrun by drones.. Its a great episode for anyone on this board.. You can watch it online at comedycentral.com today.

Funny...
At the end of the day, it will bring regulators to make laws, but that is not necessarily bad.
Better to have known boundaries than to have people think that 'drones' are illegal.
By the way, it seems we can't get rid of the 'drone' moniker, and that alone is responsible for a lot of the bad rep.

Maybe we should adopt the NRA slogan: drones don't spy on people, people do!

Just saw the episode and thought it was hilarious seeing the Phantom 2 Vision+ and Parrot AR.Drone-lookalikes featured throughout!

I only caught 5 minutes but it was hilarious! I love how they call it the "Specter 2.0 Eagle Sight+" instead of "Phantom 2 Vision+." :lol:

Attachments

• SP - Specter 2.0.jpg
    SP - Specter 2.0.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 1,158
Yep, more bad press...the drone is used to photogragh a naked woman in her bedroom.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl