some fpv mods for the p2v

Reaction score
hi , I was thinking about upgrading the fpv on my p2v , so after some researches on the web , I saw that the camera of the phanom 2 vision plus was mounted the same way as the one mounted on the phantom 2 vision , so I was wondering if I could take off mine and buy a p2v plus cam. an mount it on my p2v . Could this work ? why ? what would be price ?

I was also wondering if I could remove the camera of the P2v and install a zenmuse H32d with a lightbridge , is it possible ? what should be the cost of this operation ? ( not including the gopro price )

Thanks for all your answers :D , and excuse for all the spelling /orthograph mistakes , I am french

I'm in somewhat of a similar situation, looking to upgrade the P2V camera and FPV experience. I've got a P2V+ as well,but want to update my original P2V since it's lying around and not worth selling for half of what I paid for it. As far as I can tell based on the I/O options on the P2V board, you CAN attach a H3-2D or 3D along with a Lightbridge, which will give you excellent video and full HD long range FPV, along with camera tilt control from the transmitter (through the Lightbridge). The range would be superior to the P2V+ and so would the quality, but you would lose some flight time. However you're going to have to be prepared to invest a lot of money, including dropping extra cash for a real transmitter to plug into the Lightbridge. You could still use the stock TX, but you would have no camera tilt control.

The only reason I'm even thinking about doing this is because I'd consider upgrading to an S800 at some point down the road, and all the extra equipment could be repurposed for that. You're talking about twice the cost of a P2V+ for the upgrade, so unless it's an interim solution with plans to expand down the road, I really don't see the value.

thx varmint , but you do own the p2v and the p2v+ , is it possible to buy a p2v+ cam. and mount it on the normal P2v ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl